Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

dont u feel bad for pammi (Page 2)

QueenE IF-Rockerz
QueenE
QueenE

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajibabe

i don't think anjai will let pammi & kavya seprate because anjali knows pammi loves kavya way too much. anjali will make sure they stay together. you guys are heartles & biased, of course i feel sorry for pammi, when she was wrong she never got punished, but since she has been nice all she gets is abuse. pammi's love for kavya is a lot stronger than anjali's. she wants him to be happy, for that she is willing to go to any length. i think it's the start of kavya & pammi love story, predicting from yesterday's episode.

I do not feel sorry for pammi but i do feel she turned a new leaf.  She is undoing her bad deeds. It really hurts to do so.

Pammi kept ved and pretended and shouted at anjali for coming anywhere near ved.  How can a mother let go of her child knowing her child is alive. 

Pammi was selfish all the time - it is her turn to give to others but anjali might not eccept to take and that is wrong. 

Anjali has to learn to be selfish and think of her love and not pammi's, Kavya only loves her and she can't force people onto others.

I can't see kavya forgiving pammi in keeping ved from anjali, saying that the men seem to be the weeker of the 2 (kekta's mind) and anjali might get him to stay with pammi and ved.  Somehow i don't think so.  I think kekta is also making pammi the strongest character here and pammi will ask for a divorce or will leave.

Esti aunty

dures IF-Dazzler
dures
dures

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:39am | IP Logged
i cant believe that pammi changed.........but i feel so sorry for her!! i know she has done very bad with anjali n she deserves it,but now i also feel sad for her
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanx for replying
zaara006 Goldie
zaara006
zaara006

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
well i feel sorry for her ........ Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

but then i think she bought it on to herself by the way she separated k and a and the way she got married to k and faked her pregnancy.......... Angry Angry Angry

but then again i can see the change in her and feel sorry for her again Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy

*kavya=hot* Goldie
*kavya=hot*
*kavya=hot*

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
I also feel sorry for her NOW!
But HATE her for what she did before! Angry
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
wen u constantly lie n keep secrets n decieve people. u r bound to get the punishment. she told her one set of lies n she got the punishment. At least she realised her mistake. thats wat matters. feel pity or not. u reep wat u sow. n as she said, chahat aur pyaar mein farak hai. chahat janoon ban sakta hai, par pyaar do dil ko milata hai.
ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i definitely feel sorry for her but am quite proud of what she is doing...she has the guts to do it...and i think her love for kavya is definitely more than anjali. way to go pammi...brilliant acting by nandini singh
aalya Newbie
aalya
aalya

Posted: 15 March 2006 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i agree with pooja, pammi is tryin to make things right

Go to top