•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I simply LOVED her today! She has nothing to loose. She knows she is NOT there as a contestant. She is simply there to take revenge and entertain us!

She is not even friends with Sid - If you are thinking that. They all know Sid is immature, so she is simply over looking that. Or maybe she knows Sid will be going this weekend?

It's only her first day. Give her time. She knows ours, viewers, different opinions by now.

Age, Age Dekho Hota Hai Kya! 🤣

After days, I had a good laugh! Even if she disappoints in the future - It will be still hard to dislike her. That's her charm. 😆
Originally posted by TheJake

I simply LOVED her today! She has nothing to loose. She knows she is NOT there as a contestant. She is simply there to take revenge and entertain us!

She is not even friends with Sid - If you are thinking that. They all know Sid is immature, so she is simply over looking that. Or maybe she knows Sid will be going this weekend?

It's only her first day. Give her time. She knows ours, viewers, different opinions by now.

Age, Age Dekho Hota Hai Kya! 🤣

After days, I had a good laugh! Even if she disappoints in the future - It will be still hard to dislike her. That's her charm. 😆

Well said 👏.

I think she won't spare Sid, he is next.  She did taunt him today 😆
Shes an addiction...she made todays episode man...EPIC...im looking forward for d episodes to come..
Originally posted by annamunna

not tottaly agree mate!

Don't worry. I'm sure you will agree sooner or later. If not ... Your opinion.
😃
Today's episode was the best in a long while...all thanks to entertainment queen PM.
I am not a PM fan in fact found her irritating, but I must admit she was rocking yesterday's episode. I just loved the way she was playing with the overconfident guys especially Sky. I have never seen sky so lost as he was with PM. Hope PM continues with it.