Aniston Not Up for Pity Party

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Mar 13, 2006, 12:00 PM PT

Jennifer Aniston would prefer not to be pitied, thank you very much.

She may have starred in the breakup heard 'round the world and watched her ex go on to impregnate one of the sexiest women alive, but the former Friends star said the last thing she wants is people feeling sorry for her.

"Don't make me your victim," Aniston tells Vogue in an interview in the magazine's April issue. "It makes my skin crawl."

While she stopped short of mentioning Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie by name in the interview, Aniston made it clear that she's had it with being linked to her ex and his new object of affection.

"I'm so tired of being part of this sick, twisted Bermuda Triangle," she said.

The actress tells Vogue she has moved back into the Hollywood bungalow where she was living when she met Pitt.

However, due to the relentless paparazzi chronicling her every move, she is considering moving away from Los Angeles until the frenzy dies down.

"All I can do is go on and live my life," she tells the magazine.

As to rumors that she is dating Vince Vaughn, her costar in The Break-Up, which hits theaters in June, she remained evasive.

"First and foremost, he's a really good, loyal friend," she says. "Fiercely loyal."

Meanwhile, though she may not have asked for it, Aniston has received support from an unexpected source.

In an interview with the new issue of GQ, Michael Douglas tells the magazine that he doesn't have much hope for the future of Pitt and Jolie's romance.

"I don't know about Brad Pitt," Douglas said, "leaving that beautiful woman to go hold orphans for Angelina. I mean how long is that going to last?"

We're guessing the assorted Pitt-Jolie and Douglas-Zeta-Jones offspring won't be getting together for a playdate anytime in the near future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ahahha....thanks for sharing!