Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey All,

In canada we r far and u all know that..in today's episode where karan takes the gun out to shoot kavita..i just dun get one thing..how did karan get the gun??does he keep a gun with him all the time and if he does why does he??i mean kavita was getting karan married to vedika before thne why did he ahd to keep the gun??i jus dun get how he got the gun..πŸ˜•

Tansha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elegantpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tansha

Hey All,

In canada we r far and u all know that..in today's episode where karan takes the gun out to shoot kavita..i just dun get one thing..how did karan get the gun??does he keep a gun with him all the time and if he does why does he??i mean kavita was getting karan married to vedika before thne why did he ahd to keep the gun??i jus dun get how he got the gun..πŸ˜•

Tansha

Karan has a negative role..  basically a gangster.. bad boiπŸ˜† so gun is like a everyday toy for him..

btw today's episode was rockingπŸ˜ƒluved itπŸ˜ƒ

cinnamonspice thumbnail
He is a bad guy,and bad guyes always have guns with them no matter what.So I didn't find it strange to see him witha gun. πŸ˜› 😊 πŸ˜†
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah, hes a bad boy so its no biggie he carries a gun around with him.... πŸ˜† Yeah, i liked todays episode too...poor kavita
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah a gun is nothin 2 a criminal
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but she has a point.. where did he got a gun from.. when the check alot at airport he dotn even know anyone there in india
Aesha thumbnail
anything can happen in indian serials..if dhruv can come back then anythng is possible
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOL... I was thinking of the same thing... It's so funny that you did post this topic because i was dying to ask everyone...

Karan does have a bad image but there was never any indication that Kavita or anyone (besides Sundari) would harm him. It just doesn't make any sense why -- sudently -- out of place Karan was shown carring a gun with him...

But as few members in the past have mentioned -- everything is possible in the daily soup.. they do as they please... we're the mere audience watching it without any thought process -- πŸ˜† MAN!! It sucks to be us... πŸ˜›
Tansha thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishah

LOL... I was thinking of the same thing... It's so funny that you did post this topic because i was dying to ask everyone...

Karan does have a bad image but there was never any indication that Kavita or anyone (besides Sundari) would harm him. It just doesn't make any sense why -- sudently -- out of place Karan was shown carring a gun with him...

But as few members in the past have mentioned -- everything is possible in the daily soup.. they do as they please... we're the mere audience watching it without any thought process -- πŸ˜† MAN!! It sucks to be us... πŸ˜›

i so agree with u..it makes me laughπŸ˜†