Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Gun??

Tansha IF-Rockerz
Tansha
Tansha

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Hey All,

In canada we r far and u all know that..in today's episode where karan takes the gun out to shoot kavita..i just dun get one thing..how did karan get the gun??does he keep a gun with him all the time and if he does why does he??i mean kavita was getting karan married to vedika before thne why did he ahd to keep the gun??i jus dun get how he got the gun..Confused

Tansha

elegantpearl Senior Member
elegantpearl
elegantpearl

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tansha

Hey All,

In canada we r far and u all know that..in today's episode where karan takes the gun out to shoot kavita..i just dun get one thing..how did karan get the gun??does he keep a gun with him all the time and if he does why does he??i mean kavita was getting karan married to vedika before thne why did he ahd to keep the gun??i jus dun get how he got the gun..Confused

Tansha

Karan has a negative role..  basically a gangster.. bad boiLOL so gun is like a everyday toy for him..

btw today's episode was rockingBig smileluved itBig smile

zhasan2 IF-Rockerz
zhasan2
zhasan2

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
LOL yeahq
cinnamonspice Senior Member
cinnamonspice
cinnamonspice

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
He is a bad guy,and bad guyes always have guns with them no matter what.So I didn't find it strange to see him witha gun. Tongue Smile LOL
elegantpearl Senior Member
elegantpearl
elegantpearl

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
LOL
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
yeah, hes a bad boy so its no biggie he carries a gun around with him.... LOL Yeah, i liked todays episode too...poor kavita
sujal_kashish IF-Sizzlerz
sujal_kashish
sujal_kashish

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
yeah a gun is nothin 2 a criminal
DevilishSaira IF-Dazzler
DevilishSaira
DevilishSaira

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 12:57am | IP Logged
but she has a point.. where did he got a gun from.. when the check alot at airport he dotn even know anyone there in india

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index