Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its scary not to c shyam perturbed/worried..

preciousruby Groupbie
preciousruby
preciousruby

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
What vexes me is Shyam seems d least perturbed / ill at ease by d turn of events (payal akash engagement)...  Just said  smthing like mamla thoda pechida ho gaya hai...

- How does he think he can play around - avoid being seen as Anjali's husband, if payal is gonna marry Aakash n come as a DIL at RM...  (He can take anjali to live with him away from RM, but in any case he can't avoid meeting everyone at functions)
Like he wd be expected to be present at d engagement function..  He wd be wanted thr as khushi's fiance n anjali's husbad by both d families...
He was all jittery yesterday trying to escape n seemed hs got trapped in his own doings.. but today his composure seems scary -as if he hs sm sinister plans lined up.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90CDlove

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thats very true. I was wondering the same...Confused
arhilovers Groupbie
arhilovers
arhilovers

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
naah i think he is tooo disturbed...and is trying to show that he is calm...so that the raizadas dont doubt anything...Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index