Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its scary not to c shyam perturbed/worried..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

preciousruby

Groupbie

preciousruby

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
What vexes me is Shyam seems d least perturbed / ill at ease by d turn of events (payal akash engagement)...  Just said  smthing like mamla thoda pechida ho gaya hai...

- How does he think he can play around - avoid being seen as Anjali's husband, if payal is gonna marry Aakash n come as a DIL at RM...  (He can take anjali to live with him away from RM, but in any case he can't avoid meeting everyone at functions)
Like he wd be expected to be present at d engagement function..  He wd be wanted thr as khushi's fiance n anjali's husbad by both d families...
He was all jittery yesterday trying to escape n seemed hs got trapped in his own doings.. but today his composure seems scary -as if he hs sm sinister plans lined up.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90CDlove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its scary not to c shyam perturbed/worried.." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thats very true. I was wondering the same...Confused

arhilovers

Groupbie

arhilovers

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
naah i think he is tooo disturbed...and is trying to show that he is calm...so that the raizadas dont doubt anything...Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.