Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noname01 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

she looks sumwhat like amey's mom.... i'm guessing she might be amey's massi's daughter πŸ˜ƒ

that's what I was thinking...she looks way too young to be his gf.

besides, amey says he doesn't have a gf. (this is quite funny bc only a few episodes ago ppl were linking him with meenal...can we say PLAYA?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰)

(and she looks nothing like sushmita sen so that can't be his gf... πŸ˜†)
Edited by noname01 - 18 years ago
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prayas

i would say lucky dia πŸ˜†

good oneπŸ˜‰

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

it can't be his gf.. she looks young.. umm.. prolly 16 or 17... y would she be dating a 26 year old man πŸ˜• it might be amey's cousin 😊

that was i was gone said

she is much much younger than amey

i think she's her cosin sis or sis😊

noname01 thumbnail
has anyone figured it out yet? I'm dying to know.
Dancnballa23 thumbnail
Are you guys joking or do you guys don't really know??   That's Amey's fiancee. Her name is Sonya. There was an article floating around earlier  here that was talking about her. No ones knows about this? πŸ˜• Let me find the article and link it to you guys. Be back soon.

So........did I scare anyone? πŸ˜‰  I am pretty sure it's just a cousin. Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
sensation87 thumbnail
lol guys who is she?????i m curious 😳
Dancnballa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saad_786

who cares guys amey is not going to marry any of u girls here so just let that girl be his girl friend ...atleast she is sitting beside his mom...lucky girl........and i think thats mrs.amey date xxx 😭

Your name is saad, so I assume you are a guy.  So why are you sooo bummed about Amey possibly being taken? πŸ˜†
  Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago
Decent_Girl thumbnail
I think shez juz a frnd or cousin!! Most probably Cousin!! I think Connie can tell us better!!
breathing_irony thumbnail
its his cousin guys....but must say she's realyl pretty......i think the camerman feel for her good looks πŸ˜‰
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: breathing_irony

its his cousin guys....but must say she's realyl pretty......i think the camerman feel for her good looks πŸ˜‰

hahaha...yeah she is really pretty, even the kid that was sitting with him was realllllyyyyyy cute!!!! i guess he's amey's younger cousin....very very cute😳 (he was a kid...like 6-7 years old)