Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinz_brother thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
pata nahi kis kis kay prem uth kar a ja tay hain.

shehriyar
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
this look was done to make him look lyk the culprit it will be chaged wen every1 learns of the truth
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

i feel this guy is simply yucksss...n hopeless!!!
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta.sweet

dont you think that prem's personality and character is getting pathetic. i mean, he was SOOO cool in the past couple of months.😎😎. and now he is like this😈😈. not to mention his hairstyle........EWWWWWW!!!

he looks "wannan be like a African-American"

he thinks mukti is his enemy or something. he doent even bother to listen to her. i think ekta Must bring our old, sweet and sweet prem back

what do you guyz think

TOTALLY AGREE WID U!πŸ‘ 

tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree completely with all of u... Prem had started to grow on me. He was cute, esp all those Prem-Mukti scenes. I'd keep wondering what comes next....

But since he's reverted to UD, he's starting to become unbearable. And that hair just takes the cake. And for all his claims abt not wanting to hurt Mukti or thinking that she's a good girl. Bullshit!!!! Here she's going thru thr worst patch of her life all thanks to him, and he doesn't feel a shred of remorse... The old UD was misguided but was never cruel. This guy is worse than even the old UD!!!! 😑
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tottally agree iam starting to hate the chracter i dont know y 😑
xoxsubhaxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really liked prem at the beginning he was soo cool! i loved his gangster look and attitude! and i liked him when it seemed like he was starting to fall for mukti! but now he has such a dumb attitude..and has a really gross mind!
sweta.sweet thumbnail
all of you are so right. whats up with the lookkkk 😑 . its just disgusting to look at. 🀒 🀒 🀒
sweta.sweet thumbnail
funny siggy pakistan_Rulez πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, i know! its looks like he's eyeing up his own mother!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†