Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Prem's decreasing personality

sweta.sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

dont you think that prem's personality and character is getting pathetic. i mean, he was SOOO cool in the past couple of months.😎😎. and now he is like this😈😈. not to mention his hairstyle........EWWWWWW!!!

he looks "wannan be like a African-American"

he thinks mukti is his enemy or something. he doent even bother to listen to her. i think ekta Must bring our old, sweet and sweet prem back

what do you guyz think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta.sweet thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Dawn05

You always see this kind of swings in characters
Now probably they are more focusing on Mukti , Sharad and Sneha.
and will continue presenting Prem in a bit Low but negative profile .

that word bothers me😭

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agree, UD is becoming more and more mean day by day--this UD is nothing in personality, looks or decency compared to the prem we saw just last month...ekta needs to bring him back and SOON 😑
jbcute01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweta.sweet

dont you think that prem's personality and character is getting pathetic. i mean, he was SOOO cool in the past couple of months.😎😎. and now he is like this😈😈. not to mention his hairstyle........EWWWWWW!!!

he looks "wannan be like a African-American"

he thinks mukti is his enemy or something. he doent even bother to listen to her. i think ekta Must bring our old, sweet and sweet prem back

what do you guyz think

totally agree with you guys he looks so bad with that hairstyle.  i really hate how  his chararcter is shaping up now. i am mad!!!😑
Mitun thumbnail
his character is cool, but to see focus in his character again, i mean who this Mukti shes not related to main protaginist
sweta.sweet thumbnail
well i think mukti ia kinda main character, coz she will gonna be prem's in future
fat1234 thumbnail
I TOTALLY AGREE THAT PREM character now is kind of boring dull........

WE REALLY ALL WANT TO SEE PREM AND NOT UD EKTA!!!.......LAST CIOUPLE OF MONTHS U SHOWED THE REAL PREM GUY , HE was so sweet and yet so strong character........BUT was not in love with mukti

EKTA THIS TIME WHEN U SHOW PREM, SHOW HIM SWEET, STRONG CHRACTER AND A BIG DIFFERENCE SHOW HIM THAT HE LOVES MUKTI......HOW HE WOOS HER.......THATS THE REAL PREM!...

I DONT ENJOY SEEING UD......HIS HAIRSTYLE.....

MANOJ PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ CHANGE UR HAIRSTYLE BACK TO ORIGINAL FOR MY SAKE :)

U REALLY LOOK GOOD IN IT.........BELIEVE ME!

I GUESS A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY IS ALWAYS THE WINNER.....haha!
ionia thumbnail
Manoj's hairstyle is yuck 🀒 . The thing is Mukti should really make UD pay for everything he did said to her. I hated it when he was looking at the rape pictures and was saying "Nice". It was so sick. Y doesn't Mukti teach him a real lesson instead of staring at him all the time and giving him lectures. 😑
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you but according to me, Prem never had any personality and he never had any character- he's the most unfinished person ever etched on Indian Television- so loose and so crappy and so unethical- Eeeks!

And according to me, his character, Manoj's hairstyle, his hieght of disgusting behaviour is not only leading to decreasing personality but also decreasing POPULARITY!
twinz_brother thumbnail
ha ha ha african-american wht a joke pehlay humian yeh to bato yeh prem akher kis ka prem hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

shahzob