Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

Agree with you whole heartedly.  At times you need to be cruel to be kind and he must have known what he was doing otherwise I don't think he would have done it.  Although he did look defeated before Kokila pointed Gopi's recovery to him.  Then that look on his face was worth a million scoldings. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlalisandyukIchangeditNihira-fanNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Aham in today's Episode (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by sandyuk

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

I have to say that I loved what Ahem said to Gopi, the way he was cross with her. Because behind the false anger there was love for her. He was begging for her to wake up because he doesn't want to lose her. He know Gopi only listens to him when he shouts at her, remember when he gave up the bed for her, he shouted at her to get his way and she did as she was told. He is simply using the same tactic here. I am please SNS didn't go down the route where Ahem is sitting beside her and being all lovey davey with her.
When Ahem declares his love I am sure it will be a huge suprise for us.

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

I agree as well with Sandy!!!

However i just had a laugh flash after reading the bold part I had a vision ahem turning around to Gopi after she gave him his green tea in the room and saying "By the way I love you"ROFL

Sandy very well ... agree with u ... loved the scene
Kristin that's hilarious...ROFLROFL...  OMG i am falling off my chair,...

don't hurt yourself munni!!!LOL

But I can imagine him doing something like this. He is quite shy in rgards to express his feeling. So he will try to avoid awkward moments and do it in such a way. maybe not after getting the tea but something like this!!

When Ahem declares his love I hope it is a complete suprise. I want no SBS/SBB spoilers. I want him to do the unexpected. I am sure the CV's will plan something special, I mean it been almost 2 years in the planning!!!

I agree Sandy!! I don't want any spoilers!! I want to be taken by surprise!!!

I also agree with you Sandy!!! It just spoils the fun and just imagine what the forum will be like when it happens. Chaos, anarchy, joy, happiness, people who loved it, people, who found it okay and people, who will be disappointed. wonder to which group I'm gonna belong to?Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlalimunnihyderabadsandyukNihira-fanNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah I wonder Kristin!!! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukIchangedit

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

I have to say that I loved what Ahem said to Gopi, the way he was cross with her. Because behind the false anger there was love for her. He was begging for her to wake up because he doesn't want to lose her. He know Gopi only listens to him when he shouts at her, remember when he gave up the bed for her, he shouted at her to get his way and she did as she was told. He is simply using the same tactic here. I am please SNS didn't go down the route where Ahem is sitting beside her and being all lovey davey with her.

Hope the red lines come true and i also agree with what you stated in blue - he shouts at her because he loves her...he will soon be lovey dovey...
Yeah like when she had a flu how he made her sleep on his bed Ahem wouldnt give his bed to Anita he gave to Gopi sowait for recovery days and see how Ahemjee takes care of Gopi like Gopi has always taken care of his green tea and black tea

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukgohem123Ichangedit

Hafs

IF-Dazzler

Hafs

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
It was fabulous

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
My hubby said , don't they have a maid for that ...   NO MANI HAS LEFT THE SHOW  I can understand why mani has left...

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

I agree as well with Sandy!!!

However i just had a laugh flash after reading the bold part I had a vision ahem turning around to Gopi after she gave him his green tea in the room and saying "By the way I love you"ROFL

Sandy very well ... agree with u ... loved the scene
Kristin that's hilarious...ROFLROFL...  OMG i am falling off my chair,...

don't hurt yourself munni!!!LOL

But I can imagine him doing something like this. He is quite shy in rgards to express his feeling. So he will try to avoid awkward moments and do it in such a way. maybe not after getting the tea but something like this!!

When Ahem declares his love I hope it is a complete suprise. I want no SBS/SBB spoilers. I want him to do the unexpected. I am sure the CV's will plan something special, I mean it been almost 2 years in the planning!!!

I agree Sandy!! I don't want any spoilers!! I want to be taken by surprise!!!

I also agree with you Sandy!!! It just spoils the fun and just imagine what the forum will be like when it happens. Chaos, anarchy, joy, happiness, people who loved it, people, who found it okay and people, who will be disappointed. wonder to which group I'm gonna belong to?Tongue

agree with sandy...I too don't want any spoilers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukIchangedit

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

My hubby said , don't they have a maid for that ...   NO MANI HAS LEFT THE SHOW  I can understand why mani has left...

why? aham dikra will take care of his wife, right?Embarrassed  But i doubt whether koki will allo him to do anything..After all,she loves her gopi vahu..Now rashi is also turning good, so to make up all the past deeds,she will also try to do things for gopi...Ahem will have to use some technique to stay near his wife.LOL

Edited by gohem123 - 08 December 2011 at 9:43pm

sandyukIchangedit5cents

Post Reply New Post

Go to top