NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

Are you feeling alright Nafisa? I agree Ahem apologising and being not the macho man around Gopi would be nice but it wouldn't happen in such an emotional situation. ahem feels hurt, helpless, worried, afraid, panicky and guilty so there wasn't really a chance for him calmly changing his charakter. Desperate situation take desperate messuares. And screaming is his messuare. I wasn't disappointed but would have been if they suddenly changed his whole charakter!!

I agree with Kristin here!!
There were too many emotions going through him for him to have done anything but shout. I think the guilt especially was a factor in why he decided to shout.
I think Gopi woke because she heard the pain in his anger!!

When the time is right I think Ahem will surprise us with the way he tells Gopi!!

@bold I mean he was not really expecting her to spring down from the bed to run and get him his tea. He was desperate for her to wake up and normally what people do with people, who don't wake up for ages is scream at them to get heard. He did the same. So I don't think there was anything wrong with that.

I think he was just looking for any reaction or movement!!
I agree!! Nothing wrong with what he did!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukvarshu27

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Aham in today's Episode (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
I have to say that I loved what Ahem said to Gopi, the way he was cross with her. Because behind the false anger there was love for her. He was begging for her to wake up because he doesn't want to lose her. He know Gopi only listens to him when he shouts at her, remember when he gave up the bed for her, he shouted at her to get his way and she did as she was told. He is simply using the same tactic here. I am please SNS didn't go down the route where Ahem is sitting beside her and being all lovey davey with her.
When Ahem declares his love I am sure it will be a huge suprise for us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpearlalimunnihyderabadKavya.Svarshu27Ichangeditsree07Nihira-fanNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

I have to say that I loved what Ahem said to Gopi, the way he was cross with her. Because behind the false anger there was love for her. He was begging for her to wake up because he doesn't want to lose her. He know Gopi only listens to him when he shouts at her, remember when he gave up the bed for her, he shouted at her to get his way and she did as she was told. He is simply using the same tactic here. I am please SNS didn't go down the route where Ahem is sitting beside her and being all lovey davey with her.

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlalimunnihyderabadsandyukIchangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

I agree as well with Sandy!!!

However i just had a laugh flash after reading the bold part I had a vision ahem turning around to Gopi after she gave him his green tea in the room and saying "By the way I love you"ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpearlaliHelloHunnyBunnysandyukgohem123Nihira-fanNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

However i just had a laugh flash after reading the bold part I had a vision ahem turning around to Gopi after she gave him his green tea in the room and saying "By the way I love you"ROFL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukIchangedit

Nihira-fan

IF-Rockerz

Nihira-fan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL...anything is possible with Ahem modi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlaliHelloHunnyBunnysandyukIchangeditNazmaJ

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nihira-fan

Brilliantly put Sandy!!

LOL...anything is possible with Ahem modi.

trueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukNihira-fanNazmaJ

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

--I liked the scene as it is... becoz there was enough expression in his eyes and voice
--he is reminding her of her duties and telling her who will do all this for him... this in itself says he is lonely without her... please wake up and take care of me...
- and was laughing only because... even in this critical situation... there is green tea between Ahem and Gopi...
-- I would love to see their love story to progress gradually ... as u can't love a person because she had an accident and is critical...
but wonder how will he even say I love u to Gopi

I hope in the manner that Anita said the same to AHEMLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Post Reply New Post

Go to top