Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

--I liked the scene as it is... becoz there was enough expression in his eyes and voice
--he is reminding her of her duties and telling her who will do all this for him... this in itself says he is lonely without her... please wake up and take care of me...
- and was laughing only because... even in this critical situation... there is green tea between Ahem and Gopi...
-- I would love to see their love story to progress gradually ... as u can't love a person because she had an accident and is critical...
but wonder how will he even say I love u to Gopi

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 December 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpearlalisandyukvarshu27IchangeditNihira-fanNazmaJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Aham in today's Episode (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abiya07

1st one dear 
because that is ahem modi's way!
between didn't you get his idea? see how wonderful is it?
asking green tea from the person who come out from operation theater?
well i laughed with today's episode 

"Gopi stop it & wake up and give me my green tea Angry you idiot you annoy me with tea cups when i don't need them i want my green tea right now!! Pinch get Up from your death bed and give me my TEA!!! oops GREEN TEA" ROFL

An exact AhemjeeBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.CloudsIchangedit

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

Are you feeling alright Nafisa? I agree Ahem apologising and being not the macho man around Gopi would be nice but it wouldn't happen in such an emotional situation. ahem feels hurt, helpless, worried, afraid, panicky and guilty so there wasn't really a chance for him calmly changing his charakter. Desperate situation take desperate messuares. And screaming is his messuare. I wasn't disappointed but would have been if they suddenly changed his whole charakter!!

I agree with Kristin here!!
There were too many emotions going through him for him to have done anything but shout. I think the guilt especially was a factor in why he decided to shout.
I think Gopi woke because she heard the pain in his anger!!

When the time is right I think Ahem will surprise us with the way he tells Gopi!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 08 December 2011 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.Cloudssandyukvarshu27Nihira-fan

Ocean.Clouds

Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL  How dare you rest without pernission!!!!! That was my favourite partLOL

My God how did i missed that one!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

ROFL  How dare you rest without pernission!!!!! That was my favourite partLOL

My God how did i missed that one!! ROFL

I don't know dear it was the best part of the whole dialogue closely followed by the tea of courseLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.Cloudsvarshu27

Ocean.Clouds

Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

and when you all talking about what aham did was right or wrong here is my opinion 

i think we all did understood ahem he showed his love by his anger he want her to wake up by any way!!  

we can understand how he loves her lotttsss & lotsss 
unknowingly by his actions from the day she got hurt 

the way he carried her for ambulance he didn't even know where
they were and what to do and he want to keep her with him hot in the stretcher

and how he worried about things happened in the hospital his anger with hospital staffs and doctors 

and today even before this shouting with gopi he started it with that poor doctor
You Dumbo Doctor let me talk to my wife! 
how dare you stop me i didn't gave you that permission!! 

it's all his love Embarrassed 
emotions Sleepy 

and guys i was me too who is crazy with Aham and gopi i wanted 
love, romance, and everything between them same as you all wanted from them 

but i think these 3 days episodes worth million love & romance he showed it, proved it Embarrassed this is what i'm thinking Embarrassed

sandyukvarshu27IchangeditNihira-fan

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

Are you feeling alright Nafisa? I agree Ahem apologising and being not the macho man around Gopi would be nice but it wouldn't happen in such an emotional situation. ahem feels hurt, helpless, worried, afraid, panicky and guilty so there wasn't really a chance for him calmly changing his charakter. Desperate situation take desperate messuares. And screaming is his messuare. I wasn't disappointed but would have been if they suddenly changed his whole charakter!!

I agree with Kristin here!!
There were too many emotions going through him for him to have done anything but shout. I think the guilt especially was a factor in why he decided to shout.
I think Gopi woke because she heard the pain in his anger!!

When the time is right I think Ahem will surprise us with the way he tells Gopi!!

@bold I mean he was not really expecting her to spring down from the bed to run and get him his tea. He was desperate for her to wake up and normally what people do with people, who don't wake up for ages is scream at them to get heard. He did the same. So I don't think there was anything wrong with that.

sandyukvarshu27Nihira-fanNazmaJ

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

and when you all talking about what aham did was right or wrong here is my opinion 

i think we all did understood ahem he showed his love by his anger he want her to wake up by any way!!  

we can understand how he loves her lotttsss & lotsss 
unknowingly by his actions from the day she got hurt 

the way he carried her for ambulance he didn't even know where
they were and what to do and he want to keep her with him hot in the stretcher

and how he worried about things happened in the hospital his anger with hospital staffs and doctors 

and today even before this shouting with gopi he started it with that poor doctor
You Dumbo Doctor let me talk to my wife! 
how dare you stop me i didn't gave you that permission!! 

it's all his love Embarrassed 
emotions Sleepy 

and guys i was me too who is crazy with Aham and gopi i wanted 
love, romance, and everything between them same as you all wanted from them 

but i think these 3 days episodes worth million love & romance he showed it, proved it Embarrassed this is what i'm thinking Embarrassed

Totally agree with you dear!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.Cloudsmunnihyderabadvarshu27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top