Page 4 Page 9

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I thought it was a cute and funny sceneLOL oh and emotional!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharOcean.Cloudspearlalimunnihyderabadgohem123varshu27Ichangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Aham in today's Episode (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by d-luna88

For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

So what do you think? How will ahem say he loves her? again by shouting...

No I don't think that he will shout. I think it will be a sweet and cute scene, which will make us go Embarrassed But that will take time. It took them nearly 2 years to get him to care for his wife and admit that she is his wife so don't expect him to turn into a lovestrucked husband overnight. That is still a month or so away. i won't him to fall in love not because of a serious life threatening situation but because of their everyday life. Because they will have to live it eventually.

But shouting ... I would like that as well properly Big smile must see the scene and then decideLOL

no..i think they will take time and realise..They will not change in overnight(agree) Also i loved your OS..so i think, its better if cvs move that way...nice and slow but pure and unconditional on both sides...

Agreed!! And thanks for liking my OS dear!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

yeah...nafisa..agree with all that marked in bold..i also don't have the slightest idea of how is gonna realise that he loves her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadvarshu27Ichangedit.Nafisa.

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

Are you feeling alright Nafisa? I agree Ahem apologising and being not the macho man around Gopi would be nice but it wouldn't happen in such an emotional situation. ahem feels hurt, helpless, worried, afraid, panicky and guilty so there wasn't really a chance for him calmly changing his charakter. Desperate situation take desperate messuares. And screaming is his messuare. I wasn't disappointed but would have been if they suddenly changed his whole charakter!!

sandyukvarshu27

Ocean.Clouds

Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
1st one dear 
because that is ahem modi's way!
between didn't you get his idea? see how wonderful is it?
asking green tea from the person who come out from operation theater?
well i laughed with today's episode 

"Gopi stop it & wake up and give me my green tea Angry you idiot you annoy me with tea cups when i don't need them i want my green tea right now!! Pinch get Up from your death bed and give me my TEA!!! oops GREEN TEA" ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearlalisandyukgohem123varshu27Ichangedit

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm glad they went in this direction.
Personally I wasn't hearing the words as much as the sentiment behind them.
I for one don't want Gopi to be unconscious the first time Ahem declares his love, and that has been done to death in films and shows.

Ahem eyes spoke volumes today and I felt he was trying to jolt her into waking up so obviously used the tone of voice that usually has Gopi doing his bidding. If he'd been lovey dovey then even unconscious Gopi would have drifted further into lalala land.

am not complaining..but still...i can't understand how is aham gonna say "love you" or whether he would ever say it?  i mean, come on...what he's gonna do? again shout...
Pobaby remember Anita shouted I love uLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Originally posted by Abiya07

1st one dear 
because that is ahem modi's way!
between didn't you get his idea? see how wonderful is it?
asking green tea from the person who come out from operation theater?
well i laughed with today's episode 

"Gopi stop it & wake up and give me my green tea Angry you idiot you annoy me with tea cups when i don't need them i want my green tea right now!! Pinch get Up from your death bed and give me my TEA!!! oops GREEN TEA" ROFL

ROFL  How dare you rest without pernission!!!!! That was my favourite partLOL

Ocean.Cloudssandyuk

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Originally posted by CHIKA784

I thought it was a cute and funny sceneLOL oh and emotional!Wink

was that an after thought chika!!!!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshu27