Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Hate Aham in today's Episode (Page 2)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

he had to jolt her out of the sleep...& thats the best way...Ahem knows what he means to Gopi ...he also knows that as much as he tells her anything, she will always do it for him...so he reminded her that without her who will be there for him...& that he is alone...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siri2006shineharshmunnihyderabadKaShCrazyAneesasandyukgohem123varshu27IchangeditNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

he had to jolt her out of the sleep...& thats the best way...Ahem knows what he means to Gopi ...he also knows that as much as he tells her anything, she will always do it for him...so he reminded her that without her who will be there for him...& that he is alone...

i liked that...yeah, that makes aham okey...now lets wait and see whether cvs will give us a changed aham modi who will be running behind his wife or the same shouting ahammodi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharshineharshmunnihyderabadsandyukvarshu27IchangeditNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by d-luna88

For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

So what do you think? How will ahem say he loves her? again by shouting...

No I don't think that he will shout. I think it will be a sweet and cute scene, which will make us go Embarrassed But that will take time. It took them nearly 2 years to get him to care for his wife and admit that she is his wife so don't expect him to turn into a lovestrucked husband overnight. That is still a month or so away. i won't him to fall in love not because of a serious life threatening situation but because of their everyday life. Because they will have to live it eventually.

But shouting ... I would like that as well properly Big smile must see the scene and then decideLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharshineharshgohem123varshu27Nihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gohem123

For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

So what do you think? How will ahem say he loves her? again by shouting...

No I don't think that he will shout. I think it will be a sweet and cute scene, which will make us go Embarrassed But that will take time. It took them nearly 2 years to get him to care for his wife and admit that she is his wife so don't expect him to turn into a lovestrucked husband overnight. That is still a month or so away. i won't him to fall in love not because of a serious life threatening situation but because of their everyday life. Because they will have to live it eventually.

But shouting ... I would like that as well properly Big smile must see the scene and then decideLOL

no..i think they will take time and realise..They will not change in overnight(agree) Also i loved your OS..so i think, its better if cvs move that way...nice and slow but pure and unconditional on both sides...

shineharshmunnihyderabadNihira-fanvarshu27Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

HelloHunnyBunny Goldie
HelloHunnyBunny
HelloHunnyBunny

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Its his way of showing his love n care towards his wife..he has been talking to her like that since 2 years now...if u expect him to say 'i love u gopi' directly..then forget it..he would never do that..atleast not for now.
what u wrote in the latter half would have definitely looked weird if ahem would have done that.

shineharshmunnihyderabadsandyukvarshu27Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny..TV

Its his way of showing his love n care towards his wife..he has been talking to her like that since 2 years now...if u expect him to say 'i love u gopi' directly..then forget it..he would never do that..atleast not for now.
what u wrote in the latter half would have definitely looked weird if ahem would have done that.

yeah, i understand but still i hope...Dream that one day ahem will tell her love you...will wait and see

shineharshmunnihyderabadHelloHunnyBunnyvarshu27Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

hana_y IF-Dazzler
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
im with Nazmaj there he was shouting but there was feeling emotion i like the way he did 

binataadharshineharshmunnihyderabadsandyukvarshu27Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for saying it gohem123..Tongue, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

shineharshmunnihyderabadsukrisandyukvarshu27IchangeditNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

Go to top