Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gohem123

So what do you think? How will ahem say he loves her? again by shouting...

No I don't think that he will shout. I think it will be a sweet and cute scene, which will make us go 😳 But that will take time. It took them nearly 2 years to get him to care for his wife and admit that she is his wife so don't expect him to turn into a lovestrucked husband overnight. That is still a month or so away. i won't him to fall in love not because of a serious life threatening situation but because of their everyday life. Because they will have to live it eventually.

But shouting ... I would like that as well properly πŸ˜ƒ must see the scene and then decideπŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d-luna88

No I don't think that he will shout. I think it will be a sweet and cute scene, which will make us go 😳 But that will take time. It took them nearly 2 years to get him to care for his wife and admit that she is his wife so don't expect him to turn into a lovestrucked husband overnight. That is still a month or so away. i won't him to fall in love not because of a serious life threatening situation but because of their everyday life. Because they will have to live it eventually.

But shouting ... I would like that as well properly πŸ˜ƒ must see the scene and then decideπŸ˜†

no..i think they will take time and realise..They will not change in overnight(agree) Also i loved your OS..so i think, its better if cvs move that way...nice and slow but pure and unconditional on both sides...
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its his way of showing his love n care towards his wife..he has been talking to her like that since 2 years now...if u expect him to say 'i love u gopi' directly..then forget it..he would never do that..atleast not for now.
what u wrote in the latter half would have definitely looked weird if ahem would have done that.
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny..TV

Its his way of showing his love n care towards his wife..he has been talking to her like that since 2 years now...if u expect him to say 'i love u gopi' directly..then forget it..he would never do that..atleast not for now.
what u wrote in the latter half would have definitely looked weird if ahem would have done that.

yeah, i understand but still i hope...Dream that one day ahem will tell her love you...will wait and see
hana_y thumbnail
im with Nazmaj there he was shouting but there was feeling emotion i like the way he did 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for saying it gohem123..πŸ˜›, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I thought it was a cute and funny sceneπŸ˜† oh and emotional!πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

no..i think they will take time and realise..They will not change in overnight(agree) Also i loved your OS..so i think, its better if cvs move that way...nice and slow but pure and unconditional on both sides...

Agreed!! And thanks for liking my OS dear!!
gohem123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for saying it gohem123..πŸ˜›, it started off really funny I was laughing, then when she woke up because he was yelling at her and making her feel remiss in her wifely duties, I didn't like it, just like you, I felt like that's all they relationship is ever going to be, him requiring her to do things for him and she catering to those needs, but what about her needs to be loved.

I expected, with the guilt trip that started yesterday with the flashbacks, to really eat into him today, I wanted him to walk in and confess his love, but also make some promises, that Gopi if you wake up now, I will make it up to you, I will never take you for granted, you are the shining light in my life, I have said so many things that are completely untrue, saying since she came in his life it's been bitter like karda, I wanted him to sincerely promise her that he has realised what she is to him. 

So I feel cheated that he has stayed top dog in the relationship, you know what I mean. I didn't want him to be macho any more around Gopi, I want him to be her lap dog, but that shouting at her and her listening to him to wake up, as his angry and she needs to appease him and make sure he isn't angry any more, is not good, he mustn't be angry at her and she jumping through hoops for him, I want a swap of who has the upper hand in their relationship now, but it's never going to happen...that's disappointing to me.

yeah...nafisa..agree with all that marked in bold..i also don't have the slightest idea of how is gonna realise that he loves her...
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Are you feeling alright Nafisa? I agree Ahem apologising and being not the macho man around Gopi would be nice but it wouldn't happen in such an emotional situation. ahem feels hurt, helpless, worried, afraid, panicky and guilty so there wasn't really a chance for him calmly changing his charakter. Desperate situation take desperate messuares. And screaming is his messuare. I wasn't disappointed but would have been if they suddenly changed his whole charakter!!