Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Yes..you read the title exactly correct'.i just hate him'you may be asking why?

Just imagine the Gopi's situation and read the following scenarios

1.       Husband comes in. Shouts at his wife for sleeping without his permission. He pulls her towards him and says where my green tea and black tea is? Wife opens her eyes in tension looking at ceiling constantly.

2.       Husband comes in. sits beside his wife. He looks at her longingly and takes your right hand in his hand and caress softly with his fingers. Your heartbeat will increase. Then he moves his hand towards your face and caress your face softly, pausing here and there, and wife opens her eyes shyly.

Now you tell me which scenario you liked the most?

Someone please knock some sense to this lad that wife and mother are different. If he wants only tea and other things, he can call his mother..right? Why disturb his poor wife?

Am pissed at him..How is he going to tell "I love you" I just don't know

What do you feel?

Edited by gohem123 - 09 December 2011 at 12:43am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

boddudeenapammachi29binataadharsubarnsnazlieersshreekanajigokulshineharshmunnihyderabadmusic_mastiNirjhor105_Nancy_hookedonGeet_Precious_Savi_Sjyothiramsandyukvijayarvirsk16swetha_chmoksha89pretty_hhana_yPN_luvs_Arjunvarshu27Nihira-fanIchangeditmaddy311ANJ4-JollyJabeen-suk19-Vrinda-soni595dumas.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hate Aham in today's Episode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsiri2006monash1paroomeemrsshreesavviJammonakanajigokulshineharshOcean.Cloudspearlalisparky21munnihyderabadhookedonGeetChaudhrytmNirjhor105_Precious_uamazvarshu27vijayarvisandyukmoksha89hana_yPN_luvs_Arjunsweetsugarpretty_hNihira-fanmaddy311-JollyJabeen-NazmaJTOTAL-ROMANTICANJ4

music_masti

Goldie

music_masti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
exactly what i thought...

what was that stupid scene...where is my green tea...

toomuch...

when gopi opened her eyes...my 8 year old daughter said...at last he will get his green teaLOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

SoniaGhafoorhn_anithabinataadharmonash1rsshreeshineharshHareKrsna108munnihyderabad_Nancy_Nirjhor105_Precious_sukriHelloHunnyBunnyhookedonGeetsandyukvijayarvivarshu27gohem123hana_ypretty_hIchangeditmaddy311Nihira-fanANJ4-JollyJabeen-

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

For Ahem Modi I chose the first option!!! The other one doesn't fit him and it worked. Don't think the other thing would have worked. Gopi wouldn't have recognised him. So I can understand were you coming from but I feel different Tongue

So what do you think? How will ahem say he loves her? again by shouting...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshmunnihyderabad_Precious_hana_yvijayarvipretty_hIchangeditNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I'm glad they went in this direction.
Personally I wasn't hearing the words as much as the sentiment behind them.
I for one don't want Gopi to be unconscious the first time Ahem declares his love, and that has been done to death in films and shows.

Ahem eyes spoke volumes today and I felt he was trying to jolt her into waking up so obviously used the tone of voice that usually has Gopi doing his bidding. If he'd been lovey dovey then even unconscious Gopi would have drifted further into lalala land.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

merunhn_anithamonash1binataadharnazlieesparky21shineharshpearlalimunnihyderabad_Precious_Nirjhor105sweetsugarhana_ypretty_hmoksha89varshu27sandyukvijayarviNihira-fanTOTAL-ROMANTIC-JollyJabeen-

pearlali

pearlali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Yes..you read the title exactly correct'.i just hate him'you may be asking why?

Just imagine the Gopi's situation and read the following scenarios

1.       Husband comes in. Shouts at his wife for sleeping without his permission. He pulls her towards him and says where my green tea and black tea is? Wife opens her eyes in tension looking at ceiling constantly.

2.       Husband comes in. sits beside his wife. He looks at her longingly and takes your right hand in his hand and caress softly with his fingers. Your heartbeat will increase. Then he moves his hand towards your face and caress your face softly, pausing here and there, and wife opens her eyes shyly.

Now you tell me which scenario you liked the most?

Someone please knock some sense to this lad that wife and mother are different. If he wants only tea and other things, he can call his mother..right? Why disturb his poor wife?

Am pissed at him..How is he going to tell "I love you" I just don't know

What do you feel?

This is what actually Gopi is Green Tea Ahemjee clothes Ahemjee all the time worried about Ahemjee's things and his worries she has no glimpse of Ahemjees love and in coma situations you have to remind the person of his belongings rather than what he doesnt belong to which will be harder so it was perfect reminding the person in comma of his everyday attachments thats psychology.
Yeah the blooper today was the doctor said Gopis hand is terribly fractured and there was no plaster on the hand probably yeah till in the comma situation you dont plaster as i am not a doctor but then the hand should be in still position if no plaster can be given and brutally fractured only a small bandage was there on the hand.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1savvishineharshDesdemonapretty_hhana_yvarshu27sandyukIchangeditNihira-fanNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharshineharshDesdemonahana_ysandyukgohem123varshu27pretty_hMadhura2105Nihira-fanIchangedit-JollyJabeen-NazmaJ

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm glad they went in this direction.
Personally I wasn't hearing the words as much as the sentiment behind them.
I for one don't want Gopi to be unconscious the first time Ahem declares his love, and that has been done to death in films and shows.

Ahem eyes spoke volumes today and I felt he was trying to jolt her into waking up so obviously used the tone of voice that usually has Gopi doing his bidding. If he'd been lovey dovey then even unconscious Gopi would have drifted further into lalala land.

am not complaining..but still...i can't understand how is aham gonna say "love you" or whether he would ever say it?  i mean, come on...what he's gonna do? again shout...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shineharshmunnihyderabadhana_ysandyukvarshu27pretty_hIchangeditNihira-fanNazmaJ-JollyJabeen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top