Yeh Meri Life Hai

Will this happen?---Read!!:)PLZ!:)

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay...Now we all know Pooja-Ashmit's getting married wether we like it or not..lekin according to an article it said Ashmit is the BIGGEST twist for both Pooja and POORNIMAπŸ˜•( What does that mean?) Ok anyways do u think this will happen?

Ashmit marries pooja and enters in Gujral Villa.Pooja and Ronit are shocked to see each other.Always tries to stay away from them lekin taqdeer ne hamesha un dono ko ek saath le aatein hain.Then we see ASHMIT'S TRUE colors!πŸ‘....He's talking with Maya about his plans.Maya is his MOTHER.He plans something against Ronit and Inder.Poornima overhears this.She meets Ashmit in private and asks why does he wanna destroy her husband.Then Poornima plays a tape where they listen to Ashmit talking 2 Maya about the plans.She accidently ERASES it.Ashmit and Poornima both laugh and be4 we know it...ASHMIT AND POORNIMA HUGS!πŸ˜• They plan to destroy both Pooja and Ronit.Ashmit and Poornima LOVED each other in collage but had to be separated because of the SANSKAAR.Anywayz..Ashmit wanna destroy Pooja 4 cheating on his POORNIMA and Poornima wants to destroy Ronit 4 cheating on her and they both plan to ruin the Gujrals and take over there home!

Somehow..someone records thier conversations on a camcorder and sends it to the Gujrals.Pooja sees this and is shocked.She tries to talk to Ronit about this lekinn Ashmit RAPES her (ANSH thing from KSBKBT).Pooja is miserable and doesnt know what to do Ashmit thretens her that if she ever opens her mouth RONIT WILL DIE.😲Pooja keeps her mouth shut.Ronit overhears this.He tells Poornima why does she wants all this and wants to ruin Pooja's life.Poornima keeps her mouth close and tells Ashmit that all this happened becuase of Pooja and Ronit.She goes out for a drive.Her brake fails and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF car crashes and explodes Poornima dies.This leaves Ashmit with nothing but ANGER.He takes Pooja to a hilly area where he was about to kill her just then Sudha arrives and we see her going into Ashmit's car and gets a gun out.She points it towards Ashmit and warned him to let go of Pooja.Ronit comes in and tries to STOP sudha but too late she pulls the triger and the bullet hit him.....EVERYTHING FREEZES (copy of Matrix and KSBKBT) we see Sudha standing still with the gun pointing towards Ashmit (Tulsi in Kyunkii) then Ashmit dies.Pooja and Ronit quickly takes sudha away and then we see Ashmit getting up.HE WAS WEARING A BULLET PROOF JACKET.

Pooja-Ronit both are a bit sad with what has happened.Maya is worried about how Ashmit dies.Sice Sudha and Rasik both knows about Pooja and Ronit's love life they decide to get them married and YEEEESSS they are married.Just at night....Pooja recives a call saying "Tumhari life to aab aur bhi barbaad ho jayegi Pooja......I AM BACK"😭   Pooja is shocked.Then they track out who it is and well its ASHMIT and Kushaan.Police arrests them and they are locked in prison.Just as when Pooja and Ronit was about to live life happily..things go wrong again..someone recrd the whole incident on how Sudha had shot Ashmit and it got sent to Maya.She calls the police and tells them to release Ashmit and Kushaan.Maya sends them farwaya from India so they cant be tracked down and found.Then she calls the police to arrest Sudha for murdering her son.In court they see the tape and says Sudha will be sent to jail for 3 yrs.Maya was unhappy with this.Pooja comes to learn all about Maya.Maya and Pooja does a HUGE saas-Bahu argument and well...Maya's color has been revelaled as well.Pooja warns her not to do anything like this again otherwise she will take LEGAL action.

3 years passed by...Sudha gets released.By that time humare Pooji maa bannewali hai.πŸ‘ She was also busy writing her script for her next film.But then again Maya and Annie come up a plan that will make Pooja miserable for the rest of her life.

What is the plan?Will they succed on their Plans?Will Pooja be able to make her film?Will her baby survvie?Where is Ashmit and Kushaan?Will they be a part of the plan?Kya humare Ronit Pooja ko bacaha payegi?

HOW WAS MY PREDICTION? DYING TO KNOW UR COMMENTS!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow. Must say you have an imaginative mind. I think you should start writing for the script of Yeh Meri Life Hai!!!
maida09 thumbnail
awesome prediction! I relly hope that doesnt happen caus i luv the ashmit-pooja jori ( though ashmit is relly relly ugly/ his charcter is wa i like:P) n e ways ye u DO hve a great imagination!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

U always copy kussum!!! lol....i liked it though but i hope tat dosent happen!!!!!! i reallly liek the ashmit and pooja jori.

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope all that you just said comes true atleast then the story will have some good spice to it plus it won't be a boring copy of some other showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
annie_123 thumbnail
i wish this happens in yeh meri life hai!😊
poison ivy thumbnail
hehe!! u really do have a wild imagination
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
DAMN...ur sooo creative..u shud go 2 optymistcz n take ovah......ur storyling gonna get da trpz 2 hit da roof.............................hope dat actually happenz
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have a question....if Ronit is Maya's son then y would she want to destroy him?? and also if poornima and ashmit were in love each other and they couldnt get married because of watever reason then how did poornima fall in love again with Milind and get pregnant with milind's child.
beauty_angel thumbnail

I thought you were acctualy saying what was going to happen in yeh meri life hai. I didn't bother looking at the top bit. Then i reread the top bit. You really shocked me.😳

-----------------------------Aqsa------------------------