Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: arun_8687

Just 4 ur Info,That was in Mentor's mahachallenge
They were given songs on the spot which they had to sing
😉 😉

I know 😉 Generally speaking, the SRGMP are given more time to practice. Either way, Hema was better but Karyuna was excellent as well.
X-rebel thumbnail
Hema was definetely better.
breathing_irony thumbnail
both were realyl good...but hemu nearly got all teh variations of 'jogi' rite n he just blew every1 away with this song.......

Karu was good as well but hemu just has tht edge in this song....
juggyE thumbnail

Originally posted by: parineetha

Hemas voice quality is far far superior to Karunya's voice quality. hema puts soul in his singing along with great technical execution. So any song, any day, Hema will be best. Hemas voice can suite any kind of song and mood. Hema is far more versatile than Karunya.

Agree that Hema's voice quality is better than Karu's. Too bad that Hema couldn't sing some semi-classical songs in SRGMP (like they used to have earlier) - that would have been a good test for him...

karu's was better

he rocked
suneal thumbnail
Wow thanx dude great job 👏 👏 👏
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Hema's sister also sings. She had taken part in SRGMP Challenge 2005 but was ousted after the 2nd rounds.. she is a pretty decent singer too...

Yups, thats a musical family..
bhale thumbnail
i wonder why she is not comfortable onsrgmp2005stage?
is it because of hindi?or
stage fear?
seema_a thumbnail
Hema and Karunya are both excellent singers. They are technically prefect. Karunya seems to be more comfortable when it comes to breath-control. Hema has this great intensity and depth in his voice.
However, though Karunya is very confident with songs sung by Sukhwinder, with Ramta jogi, I would vote for Hema's version. Edited by seema_a - 18 years ago
summercool thumbnail
Hema has sung the song better than KARUNYA.