Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

oh heck I wanna see tht brawl in the night club.. why would they not talk more abt tht.. link ups are so passe.. like every other day some guy is linked to some colleague.. i swear they just change the names and keep the same prototype.. same old sources from cast and crew say they are inseparable blah blahLOL if they are not inseparable then they are not seeing eye to eyeROFL
boring.. so kushal's laafey n kicks are defo a more entertaining option

as for KT-KD they come across as rather bindaas.. they wont care much for link ups.. besides these days all publicity is good publicity.. d show makers will also cash on the hype over chem.. its all a vicious circle.. total symbiosis.. sab ka bhalaa types..

ROFL you are SOOO RIGHT!! ROFL It seems like media journos are never happy... if people on set are saying they are inseparable then next u see articles on actors with sources saying they don't see eye to eye.. its always one or the other with media lolz..  They always want SOMETHING. lol

Yeah honestly I think KT and KD wouldn't care.. but still I think these media trash need to stop and let actors live their life. Your right about the publicity part as well. Anyways I don't care about TOI.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends? (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
come on..i dont trust these articles..thnks for sharin though:)

Nonchalant

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281MariQuestFilms

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonchalant

Haha TOI and their birdies...First the birdie should revise his grammar lessons lol

I believe them when KT-KD say they are good friends..even from their interviews we get nothing other than friendly vibes :)

Though i m glad the article isnt suggesting KT-KD are jaani dushmans and cant stand each other on sets ..thats the 'IN' thing nowadays ..rather than 'romantic couple' kinda rumours LOL

jaani dushman rumorsROFLROFL where have i hrd tht.. LOL khair choro.. i love yer swades sig.. kudos to the maker.. work of art

No kidding! LOL TOI were the first ones to publish the not so amicable relationship b/w the desi vampire show couple, KT and his previous costar LOL..so they rarely please the fans Wink

Yeah! the siggy maker is indeed creative..Its made by Shreya(Cerulean sky)..i've seen her creations on mjht (begginning of the show) and Balika vadhu..guess she is inactive now

I loved the siggy when i saw it for the first time and saved it.. Swades is one of my fav movie..;=)

@Bold: you kidding me.. KT can be UNFRIENDLYROFLROFL and to top it jaani dushman.. but tht does remind me.. they had this feature on zing mag I think 10 not so friendly co-stars.. the only one I hrd enough stories of was RP-AB in the mjht forum.. tht place was one mad house.. all I know abt desi vampire is he got engaged to someone else and not the lead (how dare heROFL) but its sad tho.. TOI was the leading newspaper when I was in India.. not some gossip mag.. 

Oh cerulean sky sounds vaguely familiar.. maybe I saw her in mjht forum fleetingly.. really well made sig.. swades is defo one of the better movies in recent times.. the song gets me emotional at times now.. miss home more..LOL

Nonchalant

-alisha-

IF-Dazzler

-alisha-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Scrutiny: Karan Tacker is the new man in Krystal's life..

lol one more here... why m i not surprised!!!

Edited by -alisha- - 08 December 2011 at 9:11pm

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
^^ who is this himanshu nowLOL it like one big chain reaction.. now all papers wld say it coz TOI did.. and spread to blogs and wat not.. what I dont get is..  why speculate.. like seriously.. wats d point.. and the new report sounds so judgmental.. like KD dint waste any time hopping to another relationship.. and this himanshu dude missed the point tht apparently chichora has some gal locked in a closet somewhr.. LOL

w/e highly non-entertaining randomness.. their iv are more entertaining.. like the antakshari one.. cant get over that LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 08 December 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NonchalantMariQuestFilms

Nonchalant

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL

LOLL MJHT forum was really a madhouse..I was active there only till the first yr of the show..then the show itself went downhill LOL..Forum toh obviously was filled of various arnaya/monoya,monayajun,ARTI appreciation threads rather then character/relationship discussion..chalo atleast the fantasy of monaya shippers come true LOL

Yes even Shreya was active there only for first few months it seems..i often see her at nureat01's rambling topic..:)

Exactly KT and unfriendly? LOL..Zing one was an exact copy of the TOI article..TOI article stated his costar said KT thinks he is the Ranbir kapoor of TV (now that cracked me up)ROFL ..KT toh was like she is too behenji types..There was no direct quotes so the story seems far fetched LOL

oh mjht the show was extremely random.. I was mostly active there coz of Sanaya and the friends I made there.. LOL did u have a diff id.. cant place you.. then again my memory aint one of the best to write home abt..LOL fantasy of monaya shippersROFL lets not get there... opens up a can of worms.. m sure one of my frnds here wld vouch for it.. LOL

oh shreya is anu's frnd.. must be the IBL pack or the original/vintage MN admirers who left after the show was pits.. 

Ranbir kapoor of tvROFLROFL that has gotta be the phrase of the day.. LOL does tht make KD nargis w/e her last name is..LOL no wonder he thinks his ex gfs wld demand an apologyROFL i have more appreciation of the guy's wit nowLOL makes complete senseLOL well me n my frnds started calling him chichora after the 3rd seg.. we saw of him here.. never seen him b4.. but he is surely entertaining al right.. i dont care who he dates or who he doesnt.. 

sometimes I feel blessed to be a commoner.. at least random ppl from all over d globe aren't gonna be talking abt my frnds vs lowers..LOL the price of celebrityhood. but i doubt they even care..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.