TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
^^ who is this himanshu now😆 it like one big chain reaction.. now all papers wld say it coz TOI did.. and spread to blogs and wat not.. what I dont get is..  why speculate.. like seriously.. wats d point.. and the new report sounds so judgmental.. like KD dint waste any time hopping to another relationship.. and this himanshu dude missed the point tht apparently chichora has some gal locked in a closet somewhr.. 😆

w/e highly non-entertaining randomness.. their iv are more entertaining.. like the antakshari one.. cant get over that 😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

@Bold: you kidding me.. KT can be UNFRIENDLY🤣🤣 and to top it jaani dushman.. but tht does remind me.. they had this feature on zing mag I think 10 not so friendly co-stars.. the only one I hrd enough stories of was RP-AB in the mjht forum.. tht place was one mad house.. all I know abt desi vampire is he got engaged to someone else and not the lead (how dare he🤣) but its sad tho.. TOI was the leading newspaper when I was in India.. not some gossip mag.. 

Oh cerulean sky sounds vaguely familiar.. maybe I saw her in mjht forum fleetingly.. really well made sig.. swades is defo one of the better movies in recent times.. the song gets me emotional at times now.. miss home more..😆

LOLL MJHT forum was really a madhouse..I was active there only till the first yr of the show..then the show itself went downhill 😆..Forum toh obviously was filled of various arnaya/monoya,monayajun,ARTI appreciation threads rather then character/relationship discussion..chalo atleast the fantasy of monaya shippers come true 😆

Yes even Shreya was active there only for first few months it seems..i often see her at nureat01's rambling topic..:)

Exactly KT and unfriendly? 😆..Zing one was an exact copy of the TOI article..TOI article stated his costar said KT thinks he is the Ranbir kapoor of TV (now that cracked me up)🤣 ..KT toh was like she is too behenji types..There was no direct quotes so the story seems far fetched 😆
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
🤣
Originally posted by Nonchalant

LOLL MJHT forum was really a madhouse..I was active there only till the first yr of the show..then the show itself went downhill 😆..Forum toh obviously was filled of various arnaya/monoya,monayajun,ARTI appreciation threads rather then character/relationship discussion..chalo atleast the fantasy of monaya shippers come true 😆

Yes even Shreya was active there only for first few months it seems..i often see her at nureat01's rambling topic..:)

Exactly KT and unfriendly? 😆..Zing one was an exact copy of the TOI article..TOI article stated his costar said KT thinks he is the Ranbir kapoor of TV (now that cracked me up)🤣 ..KT toh was like she is too behenji types..There was no direct quotes so the story seems far fetched 😆

oh mjht the show was extremely random.. I was mostly active there coz of Sanaya and the friends I made there.. 😆 did u have a diff id.. cant place you.. then again my memory aint one of the best to write home abt..😆 fantasy of monaya shippers🤣 lets not get there... opens up a can of worms.. m sure one of my frnds here wld vouch for it.. 😆

oh shreya is anu's frnd.. must be the IBL pack or the original/vintage MN admirers who left after the show was pits.. 

Ranbir kapoor of tv🤣🤣 that has gotta be the phrase of the day.. 😆 does tht make KD nargis w/e her last name is..😆 no wonder he thinks his ex gfs wld demand an apology🤣 i have more appreciation of the guy's wit now😆 makes complete sense😆 well me n my frnds started calling him chichora after the 3rd seg.. we saw of him here.. never seen him b4.. but he is surely entertaining al right.. i dont care who he dates or who he doesnt.. 

sometimes I feel blessed to be a commoner.. at least random ppl from all over d globe aren't gonna be talking abt my frnds vs lowers..😆 the price of celebrityhood. but i doubt they even care..
Originally posted by -alisha-

Scrutiny: Karan Tacker is the new man in Krystal's life..

lol one more here... why m i not surprised!!!

WTH????????????????????????????????????????????? uff
how many of these are all over ?!?!?!
Already?

Just because their off screen segments are so cute and they get along extremely well, doesn't at all mean they are dating!

Because of these petty issues created by the media, we don't want Kryran to stop being so friendly and adorable offscreen.

Agreeing with you Yamini, the media really needs a life!
Expected...its either they don't gt along or they are dating...!!!

Good Friends does nt exist in media's dictionary ...!!!
Thanx 4sharing!! i wont trust dis until n unless KRYRAN say it!! I love Karan n krystle 4ever! ❤️
n dey shudnt interfere in deir personal matters! dey r also human beings n dey too hav a private lyf! Spare Kryran!😡

told ya.. one big chain reaction😆 all one needs is a TOI article.. and every tom dick harry site wld cite it.. they dont even change the words.. yawn🥱