Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Sonali, i mean seriously! why would actors go to such an extent of getting themselves into trouble and KT saving them...ROFL it sounds so fake and made up to me Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

explosivebinthsonali.19281MariQuestFilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Sonali, i mean seriously! why would actors go to such an extent of getting themselves into trouble and KT saving them...ROFL it sounds so fake and made up to me Ermm

chalo maan bhi liya.. they got into a brawl in a club and landed in the police stn.. and KT did come to bail them out.. if they dont have family.. and they cldnt think of any other friend.. but how does tht prove anythingLOL did he just come to save his damsel in distress not Kushal and if he were oh so dating her.. u wld think he wld be partying with her.. esp if Kushal was also there.. u wld think they wld have a group party.. 

all I can say is Kushal is smart to blurt out his status.. b4 media did fingering into his personal life LOL but I dont blame them also.. some ppl must love reading trash like this.. n so they write..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

explosivebinthNonchalantMariQuestFilmsrelentless.

Deepika26

Goldie

Deepika26

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
LOL i was  just thinking the other day how come there was no article on their offscreen relation when  the media is on the sets  almost everyday.here it comesROFL Woww really   the reporter first needs to make herself clear what she is trying to tell looks like she is too confused if Kryran are more than friends or if KT is in a relationshipLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

explosivebinth

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
OMG Neha Auntie strikes againROFL...

It's seems she has nothing better to do...Poor Karan got targeted by her yet againD'oh...

Well atleast we can all laugh at such pathetic articlesLOL...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 08 December 2011 at 4:17pm

explosivebinth

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
aww man i was hoping it was true...they make cute couple 

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

tell me abt it.. 5 segs and we know KT is a certified chichoraROFL what does it take for the media to figure.. as it stands m more curious abt the late nite fiasco in the nite club with kushal and kd that landed them in the police stn.. idk she was with him when he beat up goons.. now tht i wanna see..LOL some action seq - real lifeLOL

OYE...I wanna see this too!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Seriously when I read this.. Now I have had enough of the media going overboard and bugging actors. PLEASE LEAVE MY KRYRAN ALONE. I adore their offscreen friendship and the last thing we need is media making a HUGE deal..  ufff.. 

Edited by MariFuze - 08 December 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

explosivebinthsonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

Originally posted by sonali.19281

tell me abt it.. 5 segs and we know KT is a certified chichoraROFL what does it take for the media to figure.. as it stands m more curious abt the late nite fiasco in the nite club with kushal and kd that landed them in the police stn.. idk she was with him when he beat up goons.. now tht i wanna see..LOL some action seq - real lifeLOL

OYE...I wanna see this too!!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Seriously when I read this.. Now I have had enough of the media going overboard and bugging actors. PLEASE LEAVE MY KRYRAN ALONE. I adore their offscreen friendship and the last thing we need is media making a HUGE deal..  ufff.. 

oh heck I wanna see tht brawl in the night club.. why would they not talk more abt tht.. link ups are so passe.. like every other day some guy is linked to some colleague.. i swear they just change the names and keep the same prototype.. same old sources from cast and crew say they are inseparable blah blahLOL if they are not inseparable then they are not seeing eye to eyeROFL
boring.. so kushal's laafey n kicks are defo a more entertaining option

as for KT-KD they come across as rather bindaas.. they wont care much for link ups.. besides these days all publicity is good publicity.. d show makers will also cash on the hype over chem.. its all a vicious circle.. total symbiosis.. sab ka bhalaa types..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

explosivebinthMariQuestFilms

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
If Karan and Krystal are dating, itz good. They make a very cute couple.. it they are just good frnds, itz good, they seem to get along very well, and will have a strong frndship.
Itz very good for serial and channel. they are getting free publicity.

sweetsute

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.