TOI: Krtystle /Karan are more than friends?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Krystle, Karan are more than just friends?

TNN | Dec 9, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Siddharth P Malhotra|Krystle D'Souza|Karan Tacker
Krystle D'souza
Actress Krystle D'souza and co-star Karan Tacker's off-screen chemistry has become a hot topic on the sets. Neha Maheshwri finds out more 

The proximity between co-actors Krystle D'souza and Karan Tacker of Siddharth P Malhotra's Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai has become the talk of the town. The cast and the crew of swear by their offscreen chemistry and like to believe that they are more than 'just good friends'. Krystle, who recently broke up with actor Abhinav Kapoor, her boyfriend of five years, doesn't seem to be in a mood to sulk over it anymore. 

If sources from the sets are to be believed, Krystle and Karan have become inseparable. Informs a little birdie from the sets, "Krystle recently split with Abhinav and has moved on in life. She has become very close to Karan Tacker and the two love to spend time together. Many believe that there is more to their friendship but the two vehemently deny the buzz. Recently, when Kushal Tandon and Krystle landed at the police station after their late-night fiasco at a nightclub it was Karan who came to their rescue." 

Apparently, Tacker who has maintained a stoic silence on his personal life is rumoured to be dating Splitsvilla 2 girl Riya Bamniyal. There were reports that the two had separated but they are very much a couple. When contacted, Karan said, "It's very natural for people to link up co-actors but Krystle and I are nothing more than close buddies." 

Krystle, too, denied the buzz, "Karan is a great buddy." The actress however chose not to respond to our query on her current equation with former boyfriend Abhinav Kapoor. Abhinav said, "What Krystle and I had, have or will have is completely between us. I don't discuss my personal life with anyone."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohh...plzz...ijust don't trust these TOI articles...!!!
Kryran are awesome...no doubt...but if anythng happens... let them be the one to tell...nd nt rumours...!!!!

Till thn i just luv thm as frnds also...!!!!!

nd thnks for sharing :)
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shuru? already..🤣 dont care.. as far as their offscreen seg are entertaining.. thts all tht matters.. they defo have good chemistry.. but they dont have to be dating to make a point of tht😆

P.S. n such bad reporting.. these days journos just dont know how to write.. on one hand she is strongly speculating abt KT-KD on the other hand pretty sure KT has a gf.. like seriously.. wadda🤣
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MEDIA! can they let anyone be at peace for once 😳

And TOI i'm definitely not believing, they know exactly how to spread rumours. Yes, definitely Kryan's on and offscreen chemistry is unbelievably amazing, but that doesn't mean they are more than friends. Media needs a life. 

As long as they get along well, because of one rumour, issues do crop up between actors and hence affects their chemistry..leave Kryan alone..:(
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

MEDIA! can they let anyone be at peace for once 😳

And TOI i'm definitely not believing, they know exactly how to spread rumours. Yes, definitely Kryan's on and offscreen chemistry is unbelievably amazing, but that doesn't mean they are more than friends. Media needs a life. 

As long as they get along well, because of one rumour, issues do crop up between actors and hence affects their chemistry..leave Kryan alone..:(

tell me abt it.. 5 segs and we know KT is a certified chichora🤣 what does it take for the media to figure.. as it stands m more curious abt the late nite fiasco in the nite club with kushal and kd that landed them in the police stn.. idk she was with him when he beat up goons.. now tht i wanna see..😆 some action seq - real life😆
Haha TOI and their birdies...First the birdie should revise his grammar lessons lol

I believe them when KT-KD say they are good friends..even from their interviews we get nothing other than friendly vibes :)

Though i m glad the article isnt suggesting KT-KD are jaani dushmans and cant stand each other on sets ..thats the 'IN' thing nowadays ..rather than 'romantic couple' kinda rumours 😆
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonchalant

Haha TOI and their birdies...First the birdie should revise his grammar lessons lol

I believe them when KT-KD say they are good friends..even from their interviews we get nothing other than friendly vibes :)

Though i m glad the article isnt suggesting KT-KD are jaani dushmans and cant stand each other on sets ..thats the 'IN' thing nowadays ..rather than 'romantic couple' kinda rumours 😆

jaani dushman rumors🤣🤣 where have i hrd tht.. ðŸ˜† khair choro.. i love yer swades sig.. kudos to the maker.. work of art
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonali, i mean seriously! why would actors go to such an extent of getting themselves into trouble and KT saving them...🤣 it sounds so fake and made up to me 🤔
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Sonali, i mean seriously! why would actors go to such an extent of getting themselves into trouble and KT saving them...🤣 it sounds so fake and made up to me 🤔

chalo maan bhi liya.. they got into a brawl in a club and landed in the police stn.. and KT did come to bail them out.. if they dont have family.. and they cldnt think of any other friend.. but how does tht prove anything😆 did he just come to save his damsel in distress not Kushal and if he were oh so dating her.. u wld think he wld be partying with her.. esp if Kushal was also there.. u wld think they wld have a group party.. 

all I can say is Kushal is smart to blurt out his status.. b4 media did fingering into his personal life ðŸ˜† but I dont blame them also.. some ppl must love reading trash like this.. n so they write..
Deepika26 thumbnail
😆 i was  just thinking the other day how come there was no article on their offscreen relation when  the media is on the sets  almost everyday.here it comes🤣 Woww really   the reporter first needs to make herself clear what she is trying to tell looks like she is too confused if Kryran are more than friends or if KT is in a relationship😆😆