Views

Users

Frequent Posters

griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
no barbie
read this
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/229582Edited by griffinmonster - 18 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail
read this

guyzz me not fan ok AK but i am fan on AM but today right now i saw the promo which was very sad it goes like this

kripa holding teddy bear and crying and saying(they are showing all the happey moments Ak) kyun? asia meray saath hi kyun hotha hai? THEN comes that part which u all guyzz dint wanted but they show AM coming near to eachother in a room with all the candles and then they show kripa and back ground voice "toot gaye saray vaaday, toot gaye saray risthay phir dil main ek aas(hope) hai kay woh bichar kay bhi woh meray pass hai akhir kaisa yeh pyaar hai"

kyph mon-thurs 8:00pm

Saadia

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate this promo too 😑 😑
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HUH!!! i didnt c dat !!!!! AWWW 😭 😭
KArishma****
bollywoodfan thumbnail
Im already fuming at Angad 😑
Angad 😑
I swear, if he does nething with the BUFFALO then I won't care how badly Kripa and/or neone else will treat him!
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffinmonster

read this

guyzz me not fan ok AK but i am fan on AM but today right now i saw the promo which was very sad it goes like this

kripa holding teddy bear and crying and saying(they are showing all the happey moments Ak) kyun? asia meray saath hi kyun hotha hai? THEN comes that part which u all guyzz dint wanted but they show AM coming near to eachother in a room with all the candles and then they show kripa and back ground voice "toot gaye saray vaaday, toot gaye saray risthay phir dil main ek aas(hope) hai kay woh bichar kay bhi woh meray pass hai akhir kaisa yeh pyaar hai"

kyph mon-thurs 8:00pm

Saadia

thanx😊

Irish_Pride thumbnail

Originally posted by: brownbarbie

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww..don't cry sweeti..kripa and angaad always get back together..the story has to make its twists..it is a ekta showw..lol

.plus its only a show..no tearss..no emotions towards them. I only watch it for the pass tyme..and to see my pretty angel kripa..and hot hot angu! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ ..lol

they maek me feel good..

have fun and enjoy..
it won't last long..

take care
Luv Moni

I 100% AGREEE.......ITS JUST A SHOW.......SO DON'T CRY

griffy.fz thumbnail
who is gonna help me murder ekta
come forward and put yr names
i think in few wekks we will see ahte posts but this time they will be 4 angad