Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Article-IQ's intention of getting married

Posted: 18 years ago

😳I didn't think he was going to announce it so soon though.😳

Congrats Iqbal and Sneha wishing u all the best!😃😃

Thank u Supergirl for this article!

Khan Vs Khan

Ekta Kapoor's new blue-eyed boy Iqbal Khan pitted against Ejiaz Khan in Kavyanjali

Reena Thapar Kapoor

Iqbal Khan of Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai fame is set to begin his new innings in Ekta Kapoor's favourite show Kavyanjali. Come April and Khan will play the role of Shaurya in the show.  With Ejiaz Khan being busy with Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka, Iqbal Khan, a la Shaurya, will now share the mantle of the hero in Kavyanjali.

"Iqbal has a terrific screen presence. When I thought of Shaurya's character in Kavyanjali, I knew that was just apt for him," says Kapoor. Apparently, the entire cast and the crew of Kavyanjali (read female actors) are eagerly awaiting for Khan's royal entry in the show. Shaurya will have a pivotal part to play in the show that already has big names like Eijaz Khan, Anita Hassanandani, Hiten Tejwani and Nandini Singh...

With so many actors, how much scope will Khan have to prove his mettle? "Shaurya's character, when it unfolds on screen, will explain all. Iqbal is not doing a cameo in the show. His is a full-fledged role," informs Kapoor. Apparently, Shaurya will enter Kavya and Anjali's life, when he comes to the former's rescue.

"I came to Mumbai to become an actor. I've gone through days, and months, without work and money," says Iqbal Khan. "I will now be doing two shows and that itself puts a lot of responsibility on me. This doesn't mean that I'm complaining. I'm genuinely excited and looking forward to working in Kavyanjali."

Does he feel threatened about the other Khan's (Ejiaz) presence in the show? "TV isn't like films where an actor can sit at the editing table to chop his co-actor's role. Ejiaz, I believe, is a cool dude and I'm sure working with him should be comfortable," he smiles.

What about his working hours? Has he worked out the details with Ekta Kapoor? "I'll be  required to shoot eight hours for each show, Kavyanjali and Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai.  It isn't  humanly possible to shoot more than that," he says.

Khan reveals that he intends to get married by the end of this year. "I want to build up a stable bank balance first," he says. "My top priority is buying a house. Now with Kavyanjali in my kitty, hopefully that dream will come true too."

Edited by queenkumar - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can_gal thumbnail

wow thnkoo di for the wonderful news!!! 😊

neelu😊Edited by can_gal - 18 years ago
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
does that means eijaz is leaving kavyanjali😕
..Mira.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i'm so happy for u guys!
congratz u two 😃

luv mira
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGO sneha n Iqbal ... u guys rock... u am rly happy... best of luck.....thnx 4 da gr8 newd
ammmu thumbnail
How sweet! That's great news, di - congrats to Sneha and Iqbal!!! :D
meghavi thumbnail

Thanks for the article!!! I wish IQ and sneha best of luck. And its cool how Eijaz and IQ will work together.

This content was originally posted by-*~Isita~*

does that means eijaz is leaving kavyanjali😕

No, I dun think Eijaz is leaving KA ..cuz it says "

"Ejiaz, I believe, is a cool dude and I'm sure working with him should be comfortable," he smiles."

if they are gonna work together, Eijaz can't leave...lolz.

Edited by meghavi - 18 years ago
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx
i just hope he doesnt cause kavya n anjali 2 seperate
they finally have a chance 2 be together cuz of their baby ved n now i hope iqbal's character shaurya dowsnt do anything to ruin it
by the way my cute lil nephew's name is also shaurya n i simply adore him like how i adore angad 😊 😉
Love,
❤️Shailee❤️
brownbarbie thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww...i feel heartbroken..lol..but thats very good news queenie..

thank you for sharingg!! 😳

take care
Luv Moni
xsimzxchickx thumbnail
omgggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!! he's getting married nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

man i have jus started to watch this drama and as sooon as i fall in love wid this guy hes gettin married!!!! awwwwwww man!! 😭

well damn his wife is bare lucky to have him!!! coz mr khan is simply Astonishing !! 😉