Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Last part (updtd) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
woww Madhu Part 3 Superbbb...Clap
Rajpreet tooo sweet yaar...kitna pyaar karte hain ek dusre se...Wink
so whats next madhu dear waiting for next part...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Last part (updtd) (Page 4)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sweet ending ...thanks and do continue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i apologize for dis very tiny update...actually wanted d next part 2 b all together...its cumg soon...

till den let me know if u like it...

Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Part 4...

Morning was d busiest time for preeto. Her camp was mainly a temporary one, for patients who couldn't be moved due to the difficult status of either their health or d journey. She took a deep sigh of relief, when dhruv ji's medical van finally left...it gave her time 2 ponder over something else...somebody else...Somebody who had left saying that he had a job to do...a job which might take some time... "i will wait"...she had said...but when rajbeer had continued to gaze elsewhere...she had added.. "for ever.."...

D war was reaching to frightening heights...d sounds of artillery and bombing were inching closer everyday...& many volunteers chose to go back...but how could she go... "preeto, agar sab theek raha to main tumhe lene aaunga...Humara nearest base Pathankot he...wahi meri pehli posting hui thi..." He had smiled proudly... But with news of even medical units being targeted...preeto was forced to choose...again...she had responsibilities...Should she leave and head for the safety of her home?...

Three sleepless nights...& still dere was no longing for it in ishu's eyes...d letter in front of her was already moist...of course she knew dere was something more to rajpreet breaking up...but now dat preeto had finally made her decision...she couldn't decide if she should be happy or sad for her sister...another piece of d letter lay ignored on her side...it had details of Preeto's savings, accounts, insurances... Ishu traced her fingers on the ring & chain preeto was wearing wen she had left home...& d Ahluwallia house resounded with her long drawn out wails...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Citigal43aysha1989adianasrsnehapatro

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

woww Madhu Part 3 Superbbb...Clap
Rajpreet tooo sweet yaar...kitna pyaar karte hain ek dusre se...Wink
so whats next madhu dear waiting for next part...Big smile

for all ur encouragement...

snehapatro

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Sweet ending ...thanks and do continue...

adianasr

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Short and Sweet Part Madhu dear...Big smile
Come up with Long update will be waiting...Big smile

madhubansenadianasr

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Preeto ss: tu jaane na... Last part...

The wind whistled in his ears but couldn't drown out the melody of her words... "I love the way you look at me, I love the way you make me so happy, and the ways you show you care. I love the way you say, "I Love you," And the way you're always there. I love that you are with me, and I'm glad that you are mine."....

How he had yearned for these words...and finally she had admitted how madly she had been in love with him, when she had pretended that she had hardly cared... "You were a dream...A dream that filled my thoughts and my loneliest nights...the dream I held on to...the dream my heart longed to one day have...a fantasy I longed to one day come true..."

Her words were evidence...that she had felt his pain more than him... "I've treated you unkindly while your love was so genuine and kind...You came out in front and I was hiding... When I look back...On the dreams I left behind...Buried there in all my thoughts...It is you I always find..."

The windings of the hill way...reminded rajbeer of all the difficult times they had... "Every new road we had to take...because of the choices we had to make...only paved the road...that brought us closer to one another.."....but finally he had done for her what she did for him... "You've Chased my fears with just one glance...I thought my happiness was forbidden...Until you took my world and killed my demons...Read into all my deepest dreams...And gave them beautiful wings...You're the reason I believe in love.."...life is such a mystery...& love even greater..

The brakes screeched to a halt as rajbeer looked wildly around... "where on earth was the camp??"...some areas around it were burnt black...& the fear he had been trying to suppress...crept its ugly head...

"I HAVE NEVER BEEN EMBARRASSED MORE..."....growled preeto as rajbeer stood grinning sheepishly... she looked at him unsure of how long her anger could hold against charms like that...she shook her head in disbelief...An Air force officer had honked down a medical van...forced it to stop...and had shamelessly asked her to accompany him...in front of her six or so...co-volunteers..."Those feelings are back, but stronger than ever...I know you're the one I wanna hold on to forever...If I could have just one wish...I would wish to wake up every day...with the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feeling...with anyone other than you..." Preeto turned a shade of crimson as rajbeer slowly recited lines of her own letter... "ammm...I errr...thought that...we...aaa...may not..."

"I love you in a place".... They were Somewhere on the middle of d road that led to nowhere... "Where there's no space or time"..... He walked slowly towards her... "Your caring heart keeps out the rain".... he looked deep into her eyes still telling d silent story of her tears... "YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof..." he held her hand and kept it on his chest..."No other can stir my heart so deep".....even the tall trees seemed bowed down to their magical moments... "Or thrill me through and through".... the rustle of the leaves silenced to hear more... "And in my dreams there will never be"....the breeze blew on making some stray hair strands fall on her face..."No other love but you"... rajbeer finished as his fingers traced d edges of her face...

Here I take your leave...leaving Rajpreet alone with their love and...all my lovely readers...with d request to...continue with their appreciation...Thank you..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Citigal43aysha1989adianasrsnehapatro

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Citigal43snehapatro

Post Reply New Post

Go to top