Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Last part (updtd) (Page 3)

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Cry Awww madhu read it and wanted to cry. Bas ek problem hai. Yeh Air Force mein hain aur Air Force ke war deployment bases border se thoda hatke hote hain jaise Jodhpur etc. Have u watched Mausam (Shahid Kapur wala) Usme one of the AF bases supporting army was Jodhpur. Is baat ka khayaal rakhna as the Army and AF bases are different even for medi-aid.
madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Cry Awww madhu read it and wanted to cry. Bas ek problem hai. Yeh Air Force mein hain aur Air Force ke war deployment bases border se thoda hatke hote hain jaise Jodhpur etc. Have u watched Mausam (Shahid Kapur wala) Usme one of the AF bases supporting army was Jodhpur. Is baat ka khayaal rakhna as the Army and AF bases are different even for medi-aid.

Good point..Smile...my next update will b a little clearer..Smile...pukka promise.Wink..

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

aww meri Preeto and Rajbeer...Cry
Part 2 Superbbb Madhu Dear...Big smile...Loved It...Clap
ur making me think and think what will happen next so continue soon and come up with next part waiting for it...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43snehapatro

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by sen_madhuban

nobody reading it...Cry Cry Cry Cry

aww my sweet Madhu dont cry dear...by the way cuteee pic...LOL

Wink Wink Wink was waiting for ur feedback...so used sum attentaion catching tricks...LOL LOL LOL...but now me happy..

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Citigal43snehapatro

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

I read it and my herat is still pouncing...
Please continue aur Intezaar bardaash nahi hoti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
thank you soo much for all d appreciation & encouragement...

here's d next part...

Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Part 3

D room had gone very dark...but she cud still read it... dhruv...d name was still visible in her mehindi... an uneasiness had crept over her & like d darkening night...it was filling her...wen d phone rang. "Dhruv??" she didn't even think...she was soo sure... "Ishmeet..." Her eyes widened with terror and she felt somebody had punched a hole in her heart... "Dont worry...he is stable...tomorrow morning he will be shifted 2 d base hospital..." Her long drawn silence scared rajbeer.. "Ishu?" "Preeto mili tumse?" D oder end of d line was silent.. But she had continued...

Preeto felt she had ran d whole of Amritsar...d sight of dhruv...had blocked all her senses...But now, d familiar foreboding returned... as she retired for d night...& returned to her room...Rajbeer was dere...He stood up and gave her an ointment.."Thanks.." and she walked 2 d bedside table... "put it"...preeto recognized d authority in dat tone.."NOW"... preeto stiffened...

At first, he didnt believe wat he heard...but den he slowly connected d strings..."I know u will come 2 me preeto, won't u?"...Ranjeet had told her in front of him...& rajbeer had wanted 2 hurt her badly wen she had nodded her head... "you need me as much as i need you"....ranjeet had continued...rajbeer would have strangled him to death, if preeto wudnt have stepped in between... "aap jaiye"...& he had turned...vowing never 2 c her face again...

D desire 2 c her...burnt all his senses away... in two strides he closed in on her & turned her 2 face him... Her wrist, arms, neck, forehead...Rajbeer felt himself bleed 2 death...as he counted d wounds...Ranjeet had made... "you got d negatives??"...her eyes widened in surprise.. "ishmeet".. .. By d time he finished applying d ointment, Rajbeer was shivering with anger... "ap kuch nhi kar sakte the..." ...now it was his turn 2 turn away.. "he wud hav destroyed ur reputation" ... Preeto pleaded. "I can bear dat...But I can't c u like dis.." & he banged his fist on d door... "No..." She grabbed his hand...& held on 2 it...as if her life depended on it... "I cudnt let him force u away from ur family...again...""he blackmailed baani...& u tried 2 deal with him alone??? If...if..." RB cudnt make himself finish it...he just gasped.. "I wud hv died".....Preeto felt blessed...& smiled... "itna vishaal shareer he...aise hi thori na kuch ho sakta he..." Rajbeer frowned... "are mera baba!!!...aapko kya lga??"...

"Tabhi uspe harassment ka charge lga?"..dey both had settled down... "Photos ke bare me sirf main aur ishu di jante he. Police ko bhi nhi bta sakte the...tabhi mujhe..."...Rb understood her silence...yet his body froze momentarily...thinking wat mite hav happened if pankaj hadn't got dere before time...of course he had been told wen 2 reach...but bauji's unexpected early arrival..forced ranjeet...2 come in2 action a bit earlier...else d plan 2 get ranjeet caught red handed...harrasing preeto...was a good one... as rajbeer stared at her..preeto quickly justified... "tabhi aapko nhi btaya...ap shayad..." Well he definitely wudnt hav allowed such a plan...& wud hav ripped Ranjeet in2 pieces...for even getting dat thot cross his mind... But dat wud have been of more help 2 ranjeet dan dem... "hmmm..."..he sighed..."she always gets her way"..he thought..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...aysha1989Raj_preetadiana12--Saina--snehapatro

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Wink Wow Madhu. This was like a mystery and a romance rolled into one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

madhubansen Goldie
madhubansen
madhubansen

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Wink Wow Madhu. This was like a mystery and a romance rolled into one.

Go to top