Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Last part (updtd)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hi dear friends..Smile..i had dat familiar itching 2 write again..Wink...& who better dan my dear friends of sssp 2 torture...LOL Wink Big smile..

so here is d prologue..Smile..

do let me know if u r intrested..Big smile..(though i still will post d oder parts.LOL..but still u may try 2 stop me..ROFL.)

Preeto ss: tu jaane na...

The ranjeet drama had finally reached a conclusion...& everything again was back to normal...baani was saved from almost ruining her life forever...& bauji was saved by pankaj from d last brutal attack of ranjeet..

At d breakfast table...as biji thanked Babaji..& praised rajbeer for being Godsend...Preeto knew it was d start of her turmoil...Pankaj had finally made it to d good books of d family...& everybody had amicably agreed about meeta-pankaj alliance...Biji-bauji gave dere blessings 2 RB as he was leaving for an outposting...he walked off after meeta di gave him packed mathrees...without even a glance at preeto...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 15 December 2011 at 12:50am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...yukti1Citigal43aysha1989br200910--Saina--halima_zakasnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto SS-tu jaane na...Last part (updtd)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Woww Tu Jaane Na...Loved it Madhu dear...Cool
OMG Rajbeer left without even glance at Preeto excited to know whats next...Continue waiting for ur next update...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Woww Tu Jaane Na...Loved it Madhu dear...Cool

OMG Rajbeer left without even glance at Preeto excited to know whats next...Continue waiting for ur next update...Big smile

thank you sooo much dear.Smile..u r always d first 2 read & apprecite my creations..Big smile...so d first part is dedicated 2 u..Smile.

Preeto ss: tu jaane na...Part 1

All day she waited to catch one glimpse of RB...but at d very rare occasions she saw him...he was always surrounded...At lunch she reached d canteen...2 find RB, Dhruv, Jogi...walking off..in deep discussion...she was just thnkng wat excuse 2 make 2 talk 2 RB alone...wen snatches of d convo reached her...'"yaar..mujhe to abhi bhi nhi samajh aa raha ki tune ye mission liya kyu??...'tera to naam bhi nhi propose kiya that sir ne'"..."ha to kya??'.waise bhi bahut dino se life me koi action nhi he.." ..."Action??? Ye koi adventure trip nhi he'active war zones me se he ye posting'" ..."tu na dhruv'overeact karta he'.abhi konsa jung chal rahi he'"... "theek he bhai'par pata nahi kyu mujhe lag raha he ki tu na bus yaha se dur jana chahta he.."...'.preeto didn't wait 2 hear more...her streaming tears was attracting attention of d passer bys...as she ran to her unit...dere was only one thought racing in her brain...She had 2 stop RB...

He shud have been here...it was growing dark...preeto looked around...& memories of dere confession flooded her...it was d same place...but today wud be tougher...she didn't know how far she had grown apart from RB...& wether d significance of dis place wud b enuf...

A sudden streak of light alerted her...& she ran towards d road...It was him...& Preeto stood in front of d speeding car...but it didn't even slow down...she refused 2 bow down..& stood her place...d car came 2 a screeching halt...dangerously close...but she was sure...it won't touch her...he will never hurt her...

Seconds ticked by...as both stood dere ground...finally d door opened...& RB walked out...& preeto heard d murmurings of d fm playing inside...RB cud barely control d cold fury building in him' ..."get out of my way" ..."not b4 u listen 2 me" ..."v hv nothing 2 talk" ..."I have"'...he looked at her...but she cudn't...his eyes...his face...had d same shroud...which he had long b4 shed...it was back...& she cud barely recognize d passion burning underneath dem...but she still felt it...

In one single sweep...RB held her forearm & turned her at d same spot...now she had her back against d hot bonnet of d car...'"speak.."... "I know y u r going...u just want 2 b away from me...y r u risking ur life'" ..."Im an air force officer..dat risk is my job...& u r nobody for whom I take or change decisions.." ..."u need 2 give me a chance to explain myself...at least just..."

He cudn't stand her any longer'...she had broken him...& she was still hurting him...how??...wat was left...dat could cause him pain...his heart...his soul...his life...his love...LOVE...he hated dat word...& he pinned preeto down on d bonnet'..."u lost ur chance preeto...to explain...to talk...to make any difference 2 my life...u mean nothing...'". He shoved her aside...

Silence pressed in between them...pierced by d streams of d song from his car...tune mere jaana'.kabhi nahi jana...RB still held on two both her hands in a death like grip...ishq mera...dard mera...he left her...her touch was burning him...Aashiq tera...bheer me khoya rehta he...her proximity was torturing him...jaane jahan...he stepped back...d few feet between dem...cud never be covered now...poocho to itna kehta he'...he turned his back 2 her...her sight was throttling his heart...suffocating him...that I feel so lonely...he drove off...leaving preeto with d fading words of dat song...there's a better place than this...emptiness...

for dose whu haven't heard d song...dis is d link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-WOAkFeT4

Edited by sen_madhuban - 09 December 2011 at 4:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...yukti1Citigal43snehapatro

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Awww RB itna gusse ke kirdar me phir se :(

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaluv

Awww RB itna gusse ke kirdar me phir se :(

kya karu.Smile..kalke episoede ke baad..Ouch..mujhe bht gussa aya preeto pe..Angry...so RB ko bhi aa gya gussa uspe.Angry...Apni cretaion ka faydaWinkLOL...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 09 December 2011 at 12:14am

--Saina--

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Wink God Madhu my heart was beating so fast as I read ur SS. Pls complete this am waiting for more.

madhubansen

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
  yes Rajbeer... ne thik kaha tha Tu jaane naaa.he love tomuch...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen--Saina--

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Wink God Madhu my heart was beating so fast as I read ur SS. Pls complete this am waiting for more.

--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top