Hitler Didi

How Unpalatable can Rishi become? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I think you all are taking Rishi at face value! Hes a complete chhupa rustam! 
Hes obviously been sent by the NRI brother to help Indira in all her troubles, thats why hes always there... whether to protect Indira from gundas, or give her and Ishan a lift or to stop her from leaving her home forever! 
He does flirt with both sisters, but thats to keep the wayward Mandira in check and shut Indira up with his flirtations when shes in her Hitler mode! LOL

LOL He is indeed a chupa rustam n chaaaloo guy and a lier Ouch Even if he was sent by his brother to help Indira than his approach was totally wrong.His brother would have never wanted Indira to be in trouble due to this fool  

His approach towards Munna was wrong when he bailed him out from the prison inspite of know he has done wrong, he went against Indira , due to that family went against her n insulted her infront of outsider n he was standing there laughing like a fool.Ouch

Coming back to Mandira, if he wants to show right direction to her, than why to flirt with her, that girl is going to take that action in a wrong way n will start falling for him.Ouch

Entering in Indiras professional life by taking her clients without her permission , poor girl would have lost her job due to thatOuch.

He is trying to act smart n using cheap tactics to save her from goons by calling her darlingOuch , i felt good when Indira slapped him 

He wanted her to stop so she cannot leave the city , so blamed her for stealing his stuff n did police complain Ouch

His intention might be ok but his approach was totally unacceptable n disgusting, he came to stay in that house as a tennant n started interefing in Indira life n her family n created more problem for herOuch

I am glad his mysterious background will be unfold soon , so we will be able to know more about him n hope to know more about VIDIT too. he took all wrong steps to help Indira n she ended up paying the price for that.Indira does not need a person in her life who is lier, irresponsible n two facedOuch , he is misleading mandira also which is not right Confused

Edited by Its-My-Life - 08 December 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Unpalatable can Rishi become? (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Of course it's the parent's job!  But when her parents can't do it, as a sibling...you are responsible.  ESPECIALLY if you love your brother/sister. Would you just give up on your sister if your parents for some reason can't fulfill their duties?  

arti_tiil_death

Groupbie

arti_tiil_death

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
rishi is just a good for nothing character.

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
IMO I think rishi is v irritating .. I get it he wants to help Indira ... but if he really wants to help her he should'n go against her n gang up with others n show her in bad light instead he should make her understand I know initially she would'n who would actually after goin through a lot in life ... it would take time but atleast she wont be hurt .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi-Rinky-

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Of course it's the parent's job!  But when her parents can't do it, as a sibling...you are responsible.  ESPECIALLY if you love your brother/sister. Would you just give up on your sister if your parents for some reason can't fulfill their duties?  

wow, a young girl who is looking after the whole house has duty to sudharo her brother n sister, she did try but if it does not work than she has to show her hitlergiri , thats what the show about LOL.. people r failing to understand the basic story of HD, Indira is not the superwomanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25-Rinky-

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
comeon rishi is doing all this to protect the guy whom indu has chose for mandira
us insaan ki to maut samjho jisse mandira ki shadi hogi

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
When I first met Indira, I had wished for someone positive to enter her life.  As strong as her, but with a softness upon which she could comfort herself upon. 

When Rishi appeared, I held my breath in anticipation and when I found that he wasn't that man of my dreams for Indira, I was content in that he brought something different into her life, against those tides of mundane.

Few make good first impressions, but we all understand that in TV Land, people can change upon an instant, an evil out pour just one thunderstorm away.  Though HD began with an ambiance of real life recently there have been tendencies to incline towards absurd TV land melo drama.  Let's just say I can not make Rishi out, and being that this is TV I may never able to do so either.

Furthermore I can not decide whether this creation of a character that Indira can not understand and thereby trust is a genius move by the writers or short sightedness, if we note Indira's issues with trust. 

In short though I do not think it wise that Indira should trust Rishi as far as she could throw him, [noting that this is Indira that we are speaking about, that might actually be quite farLOL] I still do not think that she should trash him just yet either.  Despite everything, my own inclinations too, I can not help but give Rishi some leniency and trust his motives for his initial and current actions. I hope for substance in his secrecy.

With love, Sabah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
since it is clear that rishi has caused vidit's death...so he wants the sharma family to get stable n together. Hence it was necessary to bring back mandira and stop her frm taking any insensible decision out of anger. Rishi did right thing hence.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.