Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I untowardly fail to understand this character rishiConfusedhis behaviour with indira disgusts me,he may not intended to create problems for her but eventually he is.
I am yet to understand why he wants to help mandira and why he thinks indira is doing nainsaafi with her?Dont she know to take care of her sister,his vitriolic criticism is uncalled for.
He is romantically inclined more towards mandira which I absolutely dont mineTongue
Please try not to vex indira ,she is doing the best she can.Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_tiil_deathIts-My-LifeWAZMEorianthimygaby-Gunners-moksha89-roshnee-VintageWine-Rinky--SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Unpalatable can Rishi become?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
he thinks she is doing injustice cuz she is trying to marry his love off with some other guy! i wish indira will understand his feelings and let  mandira marry rishi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01arti_tiil_death

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ashish even took the video when they are having romantic talks,i wish indira understand the situationWink

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Alright, I know we all really like Indira because she does so much and no one appreciates her at all.  BUT seriously.  Let's think about this for a second.  Indira is Mandira's sister.  SO of course, she is doing something wrong with Mandira.  I absolutely hate Mandira's attitude, but I would never solve the problem by marrying her off somewhere where she may not be happy and would end up creating more problems with her new family.  By doing this, Indira is creating more problems for herself and Mandira. 

Instead, Indira should talk to Mandira and make her understand in a different way.  She is her sister.  She should talk to Mandira like a sister.  In real life, would we really except something like this happening.  Rishi is there to help the situation.  He isn't going to solve all of the problems by himself.  I think he wants to show Indira how to solve all of her problems.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89JPRulesBWSweetua little faithmoksha89prc_fan1-Rinky--MERRY--x-Reshu-x-..Cinderella...

-MERRY-

IF-Stunnerz

-MERRY-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Rishi is not doing anything wrong..i know her sis is annoying as hell..but marriage is not the way to solve a problem..if Indira does something as drastic as this to teach her a lesson..mandire will do something worse ..like running away on wedding day or something worse that will ruin her families  name...cause girls like mandire r very stubborn ..just getting them married won't change them... She will ruin the poor guys life..
she should use other strategies to change her and how the real world works

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetua little faithorianthiprc_fan1pallavi25-x-Reshu-x-

orianthi

Goldie

orianthi

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Rishi is not doing anything wrong..i know her sis is annoying as hell..but marriage is not the way to solve a problem..if Indira does something as drastic as this to teach her a lesson..mandire will do something worse ..like running away on wedding day or something worse that will ruin her families  name...cause girls like mandire r very stubborn ..just getting them married won't change them... She will ruin the poor guys life..
she should use other strategies to change her and how the real world works
I agree with u. I do not see how marriage is going to help at all. As u said she will just end up ruining the family she is married into and cause problems for everybody in the long run. I think the best thing  for Indira to do is let her family ruin themselves (once she protects the house from her dad of course) let Munna con ppl and go to jail, let Mandira be known as a Censored in the village and throw away her education while chasing men and let her mother be the fool worrying over them. Indira's main priority should be stopping her devil of a father. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XAiShBaBy08X

Alright, I know we all really like Indira because she does so much and no one appreciates her at all.  BUT seriously.  Let's think about this for a second.  Indira is Mandira's sister.  SO of course, she is doing something wrong with Mandira.  I absolutely hate Mandira's attitude, but I would never solve the problem by marrying her off somewhere where she may not be happy and would end up creating more problems with her new family.  By doing this, Indira is creating more problems for herself and Mandira. 

Instead, Indira should talk to Mandira and make her understand in a different way.  She is her sister.  She should talk to Mandira like a sister.  In real life, would we really except something like this happening.  Rishi is there to help the situation.  He isn't going to solve all of the problems by himself.  I think he wants to show Indira how to solve all of her problems.  

Bold Bit LOLLOLROFL

Kya baat hai .. logic kahan hai Shocked, jo kam parents ko karna chahiye u r expecting indira to doLOL

If rishi will get time after flirting with both the sisters then he will think about solving the problemLOL 

He has created enough problem for IndiraOuch n I hope he stays away from her n let her do what she has to do for her family ...

Edited by Its-My-Life - 08 December 2011 at 2:58pm

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I think you all are taking Rishi at face value! Hes a complete chhupa rustam! 
Hes obviously been sent by the NRI brother to help Indira in all her troubles, thats why hes always there... whether to protect Indira from gundas, or give her and Ishan a lift or to stop her from leaving her home forever! 
He does flirt with both sisters, but thats to keep the wayward Mandira in check and shut Indira up with his flirtations when shes in her Hitler mode! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusa little faithedabellamoksha89_Hira_89-x-Reshu-x-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.