VOTE FOR SANDEEEP!!!!!!!

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

You gotta admitt that along withh Ameyy and Karunya... Sandeeep rockedd too!!!! I can see that he worked reallyyy hard!!! And he showed that he can also singg otherr kinds of songs not only Udit NArayan songs. ANd his perfomrance just rocked....... I know that not a lot of ppl ova here are frm India..but if u are... pleeeease take notice how muchh he improved...and howw rockingg his performance was...and PLEEEZ VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!! Pleeeease... I reallyy dont want him to go yet!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VOTE FOR AMEY AND KARUNYA ๐Ÿ˜Š
craZEEinlove thumbnail
well u can also vote for them... but atleast vote once for SAndeep, thas all Im askin
craZEEinlove thumbnail
thanx fo supporting him!! I totallii agree he desrves it!!!!!
Im joking LOL

Yah Eliminate Anuj guys!!!! PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜•
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shawn89

Im joking LOL

Yah Eliminate Anuj guys!!!! PLEASE ๐Ÿ˜•

Same here but Sandeep was good today he sang and performed well๐Ÿ‘
sejal2005 thumbnail
Sandeep and Anju should go because for last three weeks they have not sung well not cut out for this so people let best singer win not most likable Karunya and Amey really deserve to be top two vote smartly please
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejal2005

Sandeep and Anju should go because for last three weeks they have not sung well not cut out for this so people let best singer win not most likable Karunya and Amey really deserve to be top two vote smartly please

Noo I dont agreee Mein Nikla Gaddi Le Kee was reallyy good.. MEhendii Lagga ke rakhna wuz also grreat.. and Todayss 2 perfomrances..were OUTSTANDINGGG MINDbLOWINGGGGG EXCELLENTE!!!!!!!!