-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Since last few weeks, all the episodes of Parichay is either focused on witcha or Dumbeena. I thought the show was supposed to be focused more on Kunal and Siddhi, but here Siddhi has been completely sidelined by these 2 evil/dumbos. 

I am not sure where is the story of Parichay headed? I mean is it going to be one after another all witcha tracks? First it was witcha creating MU between Sinal during Bar council Deewali party by telling Kunal about Siddhi recommending him for the job. When that track ended,  another witcha track was introduced  during Rohit's trial. Once that ended, again witcha track was introduced with Vineet. Now that we want this track to be over, I am sure a brand new and more evil witcha track will be introduced. 

I mean is this show only about witcha trying to get Kunal back in her life? The show has nothing to do with Kunal revivification into the law profession after 5 years? Or that was there only for few weeks during his first case of Nisha. Now that he has established himself as a proficient lawyer, the focus of the show has been shifted to witcha and witcha only? Not sure how long Ekta hopes this show to run If witcha is going to be shown as the main protoganist of the show?

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i agree we all have had an overdose of witcha

kunal needs to know about her true colours soon 

sinal track should be given more footage

and the lawyer aspect needs to be included 

on the postive side i feel and hope this track will end soon, bec trps have dropped

plus vineet's role is just a cameo

and we have vira marraige track too and other characters in the show, so they need to get rid of characters like witcha and vineet soon

maybe thakral should be shown more as the villian

norzar

angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

on the postive side i feel and hope this track will end soon, bec trps have dropped

and we have vira marraige track too and other characters in the show, so they need to get rid of characters like witcha and vineet soon

norzar

Hope so it happens soon buddy..
Thats the way we want story to go xcatly..
Enough of witcha trach hs been showm...nw it shud b brought to end...

Edited by angel001 - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well with what we are watching now...the show is going down the drainsi hope they wrap up this vineet-witcha krap soon...and bring bad our old kunal...seriously i can't relate to this devdas kunal...i don't understand why he is sulking over a witch and ruining his own married life...even if he had married the witch...he can never be happy...because that women doesn't understand the meaning of family...relationships...love...and sacrifice...sulking over a witch who is not worth for his love or place in his life...he is ruining his own marriage...bu not stepping the next level of marriage...
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well with what we are watching now...the show is going down the drainsi hope they wrap up this vineet-witcha krap soon...and bring bad our old kunal...seriously i can't relate to this devdas kunal...i don't understand why he is sulking over a witch and ruining his own married life...even if he had married the witch...he can never be happy...because that women doesn't understand the meaning of family...relationships...love...and sacrifice...sulking over a witch who is not worth for his love or place in his life...he is ruining his own marriage...bu not stepping the next level of marriage...

You are right Mages, hope someone somehow knocks some sense into CVs to start thinking logically. I mean they have to start caring what public wants to see because ultimately they make these shows for us, don't they. They should conduct some kind of pole or questionnaire to see what is it that that they are doing is wrong? Obviously they have gone wrong somewhere as lower TRP are the witness of that. 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

norzar

Hope we all can be as patient and hopeful as you are norzar. I appreciate your positively and where do you bring all this patience from? Hope for all of our sake, the show gets back on right track soon enough.
-Rani thumbnail

HOPE SO BUDDY THAT THIS HAPPENS SOON..
THATS EXACTLY THE WAY WE WANT STORY TO GO..
ENOUGH OF WITCHA HAS BEEN SHOWN..NOW IT SHUD B BROUGHT TO END..
[/QUOTE]

So agree with you. If the show is about Kunal and Siddhi then this current witcha track must come to an end soon enough.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Since last few weeks, all the episodes of Parichay is either focused on witcha or Dumbeena. I thought the show was focused more on Kunal and Siddhi, but here Siddhi has been completely sidelined by these 2 evil/dumbos. 

I am not sure where is the story of Parichay headed? I mean is it going to be one after another all witcha tracks? First it was witcha creating MU between Sinal during Bar council Deewali party by telling Kunal about Siddhi recommending him for the job. When that track ended,  another witcha track was introduced  during Rohit's trial. Once that ended, again witcha track was introduced with Vineet. Now that we want this track to be over, I am sure a brand new and more evil witcha track will be introduced. 

I mean is this show only about witcha trying to get Kunal back in her life? The show has nothing to do with Kunal revivification into the law profession after 5 years? Or that these was there only for few weeks during his first case of Nisha. Now that he has established himself as a proficient lawyer, the focus of the show has been shifted to witcha and witcha only? Ot sure how long Ekta hopes this show to run If witcha is going to be shown as the main protoganist of the show?

great points rani.πŸ‘...in another thread nidhi told she can make a petition , she need some pointys to write the petition...is it ok if i take points from your above post?πŸ˜ƒ cuz i don't have time to sit and thinkπŸ˜‰

we can forward the petition to colors chanal and ekta, and balaji production...for sure they will listen to usπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry double postEdited by shumi. - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
great points rani.πŸ‘...in another thread nidhi told she can make a petition , she need some pointys to write the petition...is it ok if i take points from your above post?πŸ˜ƒ cuz i don't have time to sit and thinkπŸ˜‰

we can forward the petition to colors chanal and ekta, and balaji production...for sure they will listen to usπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Not a problem shumi. Take whatever you need from my post. I would be glad If my points can be used in anyways for the good of the show. This holds true even in the future. No need to ask my permission yaar.