MARCH 13TH WRITTEN UPDATE (Meera=evil)

Posted: 18 years ago

Karan slaps Meera and Meera goes ballastic. Karan starts to yell and says that Meera has no right to blame this incident on Tulsi and that the relation between the two was pure and nothing of this sort can ever come in between them two. Meera offsets and says that she understands his pain and that in the white sari, it is not Tulsi who is sitting there, it is a criminal with blood spotted hands. Karan gets mad and Meera explains her situation. She reminds him of Ansh and how Tulsi has given "mukti" to her. Karan gets mad and says that Ansh was different and that this will not be tolerated and if she continues, people might have to cry over her dead body. Meera is shocked.

Meera goes to Tulsi and tells her to confess and says that she cannot let Tulsi just get away with this. She says that Savita was like her mother and will bring justice to her. She brings in the police and tells them that a post-mortem report needs to be completed to prove Tulsi guilty. All are mad and Ganga and Damini tells Tulsi to say something and not remain quiet. The body is taken and Tulsi falls down. All are shocked and she is taken to the hospital.

In the hospital, docs inform that she has just recovered from a shock and extra care is needed. Tulsi is in her room and she sees Savita come and Savita thanks Tulsi for giving her mukti and for letting her go from her pain. Tulsi smiles and tells her to join her and sit down. Savita walks away. Savita was in full bridal clothes with sindoor on. The family wishes to see her, but docs refuse on the basis of the shock.

Meera is with Mandira and both disucss the situation. Mandira says that she did not anticipate this entire thing to occur so fast. Meera says that she had bribed the nurse to look after Tulsi and report her activities. Also, she herself saw when Tulsi switched off the plug. Mandira is shocked and says that Tulsi is on her deathbed now. Meera says that she tried to say this to the family and all could not believe what she said. Meera says that unless Tulsi does not confess her crime, nothing can be done. Mandira agrees.

Mihir is thinking and looking at Savita's photo. He cries and remembers those memories. Meera comes and starts to taunt him and instigate him against Tulsi. Mihir says that Meera should keep herself among her limits and tells her that the relationship between the two was precious and not the sort where they would kill each other. Mihir walks away.

Gautam and Karan are discussing the situation and both are tensed.

The post-mortem report comes out and Meera gets the copy. She rushes to Mihir and tells him to read the report. The report mentions that Savita did not have life-endearing wounds and that the life support's collapse caused the abnormal death. Meera says that Mihir should understand that it was Tulsi who had performed this and gave Savita the death before time. Mihir is shocked and drops the papers.

Tomorrow:

Mihir says that now he understands everything and Meera smiles (HATE HER SOOOO MUCH)… but… Tulsi is also partly to blame… she is sooo dumb

Thanks for the update...why dosen't Mihir check wiht the doctors who looked after Savita?
thanks for the update i hope he find out the truth and soon
hmm nothing surprising!thnx shriman!

Thankz a ton for the update😊

mhir wont really believe her, i mean look at his reactin when he says, i know truth, he proably slap her
Thanks for the update.

Tulsi should have waited a week before doing justice to Savita (mukti) and done justice to all members, especially Mihir, as well. I would go insane if I were her....

thanx a lot for the update
Thanx...I'm gonna kill that Meera 😡
Thanks for the update Shriman