Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

they are doing a thesis on KTLKROFL with BALH as reference guideROFL

tell me about it... ROFL

how can they write such lengthy posts ShockedConfusedLOL
really amazingLOL

and the funny thing is.. last week they were bashing BALH for being too filmy n nautanki .. nothing realistic.. RaYa acting like kids.. n this week.. BALH is like a classic before KTLK... ROFL

reallyLOL never read their comments in detailShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA? (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

No one thot that he has... he has only maintained being civil with her.. albeit maintaining distance..!! 

Mallu is so blinded by her single minded pursuit.. of having Ashu at all costs that.. she wont even notice the difference between the earlier Ashu n the newer Madly in love-tadping for Nidhi Ashu! 
agreed...

neither as a person (friend) or as a proffesional has dr.Ashu forgiven Malu...

and yes mallu is blinded by her own pain/love that she can't even see what's right in front off her...a different dr Ashu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniachiever

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
he has not forgiven at all

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

they are doing a thesis on KTLKROFL with BALH as reference guideROFL

tell me about it... ROFL

how can they write such lengthy posts ShockedConfusedLOL
really amazingLOL

it's kinda embarrassing to read them honestly...LOL whenever I see those posts I just think "Holy wall of a TEXT batman!Shocked"...it's one reason why I have sorta stopped commenting on his status...my comment would get eaten up in there...LOL

guddushukla

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
and i agree he hasn't forgiven her at all...it's his majboori that he has to be civil to her because the hospital needs her...Mallika is blind if she can't see through him and tell that he can barely stand her

achiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
thy seem so distant even if Ashu has forgiven Mallika in a way.. he has to talk to her and he will try n maintain his part of f'ship.. coz in a way Mallika was rite in her words..  its jst tht Mallika is c-ing a lot more thn req in thr f'ship.. bt clearly tht gud f'shp is gone.. it luks more of formal now..

powersangy

powersangy

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
hey guy me too just gets lost on the MB FB page, i like to be with this gang..much more realistic and fun loving..though am much older than most of you...keep up the good work! You'll are really very cute..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklawizardofozachiever

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by powersangy

hey guy me too just gets lost on the MB FB page, i like to be with this gang..much more realistic and fun loving..though am much older than most of you...keep up the good work! You'll are really very cute..

hey.. age is no bar.. for love, passion, dreams, and funmany of us mite b elder thn u miteve thot...Wink...u never really get to know in this virtual world..LOLLOLLOL... our main aim is to have fun.. so u r most welcome...Hug

Edited by achiever - 08 December 2011 at 7:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.