Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

geet138

geet138

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I guess he had... forgiven her mistake...she was a friend and today he indicated that he also do not want any confusions between them...she took it other ways though...a friend has to forgive another friend, that's how friendship works...but he can't forgive himself for ruining nidhi's life and career, mallika only provoked him but aashu  took that decision of terminating nidhi's job...he has no right to blame her for all wrong...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushukla...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
No one thot that he has... he has only maintained being civil with her.. albeit maintaining distance..!! 

Mallu is so blinded by her single minded pursuit.. of having Ashu at all costs that.. she wont even notice the difference between the earlier Ashu n the newer Madly in love-tadping for Nidhi Ashu! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvin...RamonaG....shali

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

No one thot that he has... he has only maintained being civil with her.. albeit maintaining distance..!! 

Mallu is so blinded by her single minded pursuit.. of having Ashu at all costs that.. she wont even notice the difference between the earlier Ashu n the newer Madly in love-tadping for Nidhi Ashu! 

agreed  I too never thought it...but many were commenting to the contrary on MB'S statusConfused

Armu4evaAbhiAni

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

agreed  I too never thought it...but many were commenting to the contrary on MB'S statusConfused

Oh half of the ppl there are so weird.. Confused Its like every epi should have 100% MB.. i mean come on.. its a show.. u need all characters... LOL! N all soaps have high points and cool epis.. today was a cool epi...!! Pointless talking to them... half their agenda is doing hai hai of BALH..without realising that they are helping in increasing BALH popularity ROFL

guddushuklalidvin...RamonaG....shali

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Oh half of the ppl there are so weird.. Confused Its like every epi should have 100% MB.. i mean come on.. its a show.. u need all characters... LOL! N all soaps have high points and cool epis.. today was a cool epi...!! Pointless talking to them... half their agenda is doing hai hai of BALH..without realising that they are helping in increasing BALH popularity ROFL
they are doing a thesis on KTLKROFL with BALH as reference guideROFL

guddushuklaArmu4evayanks28shali

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

tell me about it... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklashali...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

tell me about it... ROFL

how can they write such lengthy posts ShockedConfusedLOL
really amazingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

tell me about it... ROFL

how can they write such lengthy posts ShockedConfusedLOL
really amazingLOL

and the funny thing is.. last week they were bashing BALH for being too filmy n nautanki .. nothing realistic.. RaYa acting like kids.. n this week.. BALH is like a classic before KTLK... ROFL

guddushukla...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.