Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
JUST read this interesting comment of MB on his status Wink

• Mohnish Bahl ...Has Ashu really "forgiven" Mallika? I wonder, & no, I am not indicating any future script. This is my perception based on Ashu's expressions...he said all the right things, but with a plain face... :)

Edited by ramonag - 08 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnudenigamagess3843luvlyscorpiosoomro01supriaronnie85Armu4eva_Rashmifiona18TeeyaAbhiAnilidvinsurabiLizzieBennettachieverkaverishaliyanks28Roopal_ArDisun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAS ASHU REALLY FORGIVEN MALLIKA?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahntasharoseLizzieBennettAbhiAnilidvin...RamonaG....

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
he seemed to have a hidden message in what he said to mallika

for eg...when he said haan mallika tum hamesha meri dost rahogi [or words to the effect]....i felt that he meant mallika your status in my life is of a friend and nothing more than that

haan aur hamare beech koi galatfahmi nahin rehni chahye...he meant lets get this straight just because i have decided to be on speaking terms with you, now dont cross your limits and start pursuing me for marriage...

thats what i felt...Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnudenigamagess3843tasharosertmsTeeyaAbhiAnilidvinLizzieBennettkaverirabzonedge...RamonaG....

LizzieBennett

Goldie

LizzieBennett

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

he seemed to have a hidden message in what he said to mallika

for eg...when he said haan mallika tum hamesha meri dost rahogi [or words to the effect]....i felt that he meant mallika your status in my life is of a friend and nothing more than that

haan aur hamare beech koi galatfahmi nahin rehni chahye...he meant lets get this straight just because i have decided to be on speaking terms with you, now dont cross your limits and start pursuing me for marriage...

thats what i felt...Big smile

Yeah, its obvious he no longer feels the same way about Mallika.. and there.. if you read between the lines, it becomes clear. He extends the same courtesy to her as one would a colleague but nothing more. Somehow I feel this treatment that he's meting out to her is much more effective than if he would have just yelled at her. He's giving her the royal CST!! and she totally deserves it!!Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnAbhiAnilidvin...RamonaG....deepika102

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
yea I think he said he forgave her because he is tired of her and just wanted her to stop pestering him! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiAbhiAni...RamonaG....

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
actually he did try to forgive her by appreciating her gesture of bringing tea for him but then when she unveiled the bhujia...he lost focus on his attempt to normalize his relationship with her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnirtms...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

actually he did try to forgive her by appreciating her gesture of bringing tea for him but then when she unveiled the bhujia...he lost focus on his attempt to normalize his relationship with her...

yeah he is just so smitten by his lady love at present he cant really rationalize or focus on much elseHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

watchserial

watchserial

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I think he is very upset abt the fact that nidhis career is gone, he sarcastically told mall that she was experienced and could find a job anywhere... Just short of saying, Nidhi would not find a job easily though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnilidvinyanks28deepika102

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.