Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kinjal through out this ordeal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trishy13

Goldie

trishy13

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Is it just me or has Kinjal really deemed herself useless? I mean through out this entire ordeal she hasn't really said much, she hasn't tried to calm her mom and kaki down or comfort them an, Ahem for that matter. There were some fantastic moments between Ahem and Jigar but nothing between Ahem and his sister...
I mean she is there but not really there. She hasn't even really cried a tear for Gopi or showed her any genuine feelings towards her Bhabhi...
That's not cool!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saara11rsshree-Muskii-munnihyderabadChaudhrytmaachusPN_luvs_ArjunANJ4NazmaJ-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinjal through out this ordeal" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
This is Kinjal we are talking about. She doesn't do anything for anyone anymore.
I think she'd seen that her little snidey remarks about Rashi's family i.e. Dhaval and Gopi, aren't having any affect on her mum so she's just given up.
It was pointless having her there but they couldn't really justify not having her there.

My hope is that now Gopi is injured it will be down to Kinjal to look after the house, and then when Rashi comes back the two of them can be closeted in the kitchen together!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadChaudhrytmaachusPN_luvs_Arjun

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey kinjal is a side kick in this show now.this might be the silence before the storm.who knows she might be the new super vamp.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabad

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
She was just body taking space, it what I thought... love it when koki said for then to go home and take a rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabad

-Muskii-

Coolbie

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
She is one wicked like Urmi , I just dont care about her

Post Reply New Post

Go to top