Kkusum

Chat With Aashka Goradia

natasha5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with Tv actress, Aashka Goradia at 12 noon on Monday, March 14, 2005 in Mumbai

Aashka Goradia
TV actress

''My wildest fantasy is to climb the Mt. Everest''

Nancy > What did you do to get this new look?
Aashka Goradia > I went to one of the best hairstylist in Mumbai and asked him to give me a new look that would be very different form the 'behenji' (plain) look. And he decided to give me fringes, which makes me look adorable and attractive.

Clod > Are you fed up with the 'behenji' look? Why?
Aashka Goradia > It's not being fed, it's just that I needed a change.

Rina > Aashka, is it true that you and Shruta have a rivalry? The two of you keep accusing each other that you have copied each other's looks. How is the relationship between the both of you?
Aashka Goradia > We are good friends. There is no rivalry between us. We are not immature. And we do not accuse each other of anything.

Kalli > What are the advantages and disadvantages of being a TV star?
Aashka Goradia > Advantages are that we get to be directly into everyone's homes and hearts . And the disadvantages are that there's no personal life left. We are always working. It's work, work, work and non stop hours of shooting.

Sonal > Do you have a boy friend? When is your birthday?
Aashka Goradia > I don't have a boy friend, but I am in love with somebody. My birthday is on 27th of November.

Megha > Are you doing any films? Do you have any film offers?
Aashka Goradia > Yes, I do have offers. But I don't think it's the right time to do movies because I need to work on my self before trying in films.

Rinni > Do you want to do films? What type of roles do you want to do?
Aashka Goradia > Yes, I want to do films. And I want to do performance-oriented roles.

Doll > Who would be your ideal man?
Aashka Goradia > My father.

Dida > What other TV serials do you have in hand?
Aashka Goradia > It's difficult to do another, as I am playing a lead role in Kkusum, which needs lot of time.

Jhanvi > What is your wildest fantasy?
Aashka Goradia > To climb the Mt. Everest. I really want to do that!

Dream-date > Out of the TV stars today, who is your favourite and why?
Aashka Goradia > My favourite is Sakshi Tanwar (Parvati of Kahani .... ) because she is brilliant. Anything I will say about her will be an understatement. And Kiran (Om of Kahani ). I just love both of them.

Lili > Who do you have a crush on?
Aashka Goradia > I am too much in love with this guy too even have a crush on anyone.

Mahi > Where are you from? Please tell us something about yourself like family etc and how you came into this field?
Aashka Goradia > I am from Ahmedabad. I am yet studying (BA through correspondence). I am only 19. I am a very jovial, happy-go-lucky person and I love the world. Coming into this field was pure destiny for me. I have a brother who is 10 years younger to me and my mom and my dad live in Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

Nits > Who would be your dream date?
Aashka Goradia > It has to be Pierce Brosnan or Tom Cruise and of course the man I love .

Kali > What are your future plans?
Aashka Goradia > I don't plan my tomorrow. I plan my today because you don't know what is going to happen in the future. So there is no point in planning things ahead.

Sign off Message > Thank you for login on and chatting with me. Love, Aashka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha5 thumbnail
I hope u like this article
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the article...but you have to tell me who is aashka,,,is it kumud or kali or someone else...sorry i dont know their real names!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks alot for sharing 😊
natasha5 thumbnail
Aashka Goradia is kkumud and Rucha Gujrathi is Kali
natasha5 thumbnail
There is lots of article is coming up i will deffinetly send it 2 u
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
th'x 4 the article........her brother's only 9 years old........she in luv with sum1 , wonder who it isπŸ˜†
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the article? i bet shez in luv with either sohan or kshitij just like me lolπŸ˜†!!!
Anonymous thumbnail
who is she in love with? I read somewhere that she and Anuj (Abhay of KKusum) were having an affair :s but he is married non?
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the transcript