India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

NEW PROMO!!-lemon meringue + peacock

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Sorry if this has been posted before, i saw no posts today about the promo i just saw..i'm guessing its recent or oldTongueTongueTongue..yayy my first promo spotBig smileBig smileBig smile

Okayy..Shuili comes up to armaan in a duck yellow  sparklyConfused strap sariLOL..LMAO, she looked like a lemon meringueLOLDead..i guess she's swapped the dresses and skirts for saris nowBig smile..and her hair was fully down and in loose ringlets(as usualConfused), not that horrible handerkerchief, she always ties her hair withDeadDeadDead. Anyways, she comes near armaan with a yellow roseConfused (LOL the rose was yellow, symbolising FRIENDSHIP, not red which symbolises LOVELOLEmbarrassed..i thinkConfused)..so she comes up to Armaan with the yellow rose and says "I love you armaanLOL" or "mein tumse pyar karti armaanDead"..Armaan is silent,Confused i thinkConfusedLOL..Shuili and armaan just stand in a side-view freeze frame(the techniqueWink)..Jassi is shown from behind the lovebirdsLOLDead..and she says "Armaan jaanta ki Shuili usse pyar karti?ConfusedDead"..something like thatTongue..i was half asleep when i saw the promoLOL.

Jassi was in a beauuuutiful  multicoloured dark red, green and blue strap sariBig smile..she looked really nice there(LOL like a peakcockLOL)..Her hair was straightenedTongue..I hope she starts wearing fashionable indian clothes like that now, instead of those horrible, old and grannified salwar kameezes she always wearsDeadDeadDead..and she should straighten her hair instead of leaving it in bed curlsDeadDead. She should go back to being Jessica BediLOL. I think Armaan was wearing a yellow shirt in the promoConfused. LOL, Jassi was the only one who stood out with her peacock sariLOLTongue.

Tell me if anyone else spots the promoTongue..i hope i was the first one for this one, i saw it today around 4pmBig smile. But i noticed SET shows a JJKN promo EVERY OTHER ADVERTBig smileBig smile..so its like ascendingTongue ..not sure now, but they did it before. Still check like that if you wanna see a JJKN promosTongue

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
i always thought yellow roses signified remorse Tongue gahh i
need to get my flowers right..someday i'm probably going to end up
getting my boss's husband a bouquet of red roses... Confused Confused LOL

me has yet to see this promo..arghhhh Pinch
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
I saw it as well!!! I think madhu wrote about this ad 2 days back. Thanks anyways!!! Smile
pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 da info
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

thank you shoey!!!
honeylime IF-Dazzler
honeylime
honeylime

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Ewwwwww yellow sari n yellow shirt Dead Dead Dead n peacock dress Confused watz up wid the designer wearBig smile

Thanx for the info moni, havent seen this LOL

Edited by honeylime - 13 March 2006 at 4:31pm
wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
thank u, but it has been posted b4 Tongue

Go to top