pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Karunya.  How much ever you praise this contestant it is less.  His Ramta Jogi was fantabulous.  He just went ahead and nailed the song.  All the other contestants seemed like kids in front of him.  Wish India can realise this man's talent.  He brought tears to my eyes.  I don't have any words to praise him.  Go Karunya!!!
cheers
Pragati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragatimanoj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbaggio

the phrase "All the other contestants seemed like kids in front of him". i think this is an exaggeration and maybe to say he was the best would have been better way of expressing your praise for his perormance

duly noted. 
cheers
pragati
pragatimanoj thumbnail
Originally posted by: monxx

sorry, but i differ.
The song was not done full justice. the song rmata jogi if i remember correctly was once sung in SRGMP and when i heard it was awsome, even subash ghai was spellbound.

Today when karu was singing the same song .. i dint feel tht depth and feeling, and if you listen original song once agian and then listen today's episode song.

you will find many many mistakes....
Sorry, I am not trying to bash KAru.. iknow he is one of the best contender for II2, but today i felt HE WAS NOT UPTO HIS MARK.

First things first.  This is not SRGMP contest and secondly Subhash Ghai is not a singer.  I Sonu Nigam, who is the best singer in the country says that Karunya was so "damn good" it means something.  According to me Karunya nailed the song.  Hats off to him.
cheers
pragati
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monxx

sorry, but i differ.
The song was not done full justice. the song rmata jogi if i remember correctly was once sung in SRGMP and when i heard it was awsome, even subash ghai was spellbound.

Today when karu was singing the same song .. i dint feel tht depth and feeling, and if you listen original song once agian and then listen today's episode song.

you will find many many mistakes....
Sorry, I am not trying to bash KAru.. iknow he is one of the best contender for II2, but today i felt HE WAS NOT UPTO HIS MARK.

Hi Monxx

I listened to both Hem&Karu, and Karu is no less in any department.

I do respect Hemu's talent and Karu was equally brilliant.

pessi thumbnail
I donot want to compare him with others.

Just wanna say Karu was the best.
cool water thumbnail
I think Karu was better than Hema. In this song atleast.
bis_123 thumbnail
i think everyone did a great job! goodluck to everyone! 😛
pragatimanoj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pessi

I donot want to compare him with others.

Just wanna say Karu was the best.

I second that.  Karu rocks.
cheers
Pragati
hasina_durrani thumbnail
hmmmmmmm confused karu or hemu well hyd rocks oooooops india rocks
i thnk monx has a very radical view.

ithnk karunya rocked with ramta jogi, i thnk more than subhash ghai being thr, as farah rgtly sai if rahman was thr he wud sign him. that was the level of performance. and wat do u mean by his perf was not error free, give me an instance wer he erred. every1 in this forum has given 1o/10 for both his perf, and some of them have good knowledge of music.

and yes even i had goose bumps after hearing karunya sings. looks like some ppl r jus int in bringing him down wen deep inside they know tht he was the best today