India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Confusion clear b/t Amey or Karu

amey ke deewani Newbie
amey ke deewani
amey ke deewani

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

comon guysssssssssss........don't be confused over amey and karunya..........both are equally good singers......no doubt about that.........but here comes the bitter truth.Big smile....sooooooooo believe it or not.......amey really has an edge over karunya........cozz not only he can sing which is one aspect of the indian idol he' z got more to his personality which makes him the best candiate for thizz crown. Amey is 26 years old which tells he'z more experieced, has stuggled more in life and have learned from his mistakes.........vs.....karuyna only 19 (correct me if um wrong).....has not finish school yet.......life is like a happy journy for him right now........and you can really expect him to get off track with success and fame at an early age......i could be wrong....so no hard feelings......amey his whole personality is amey-zingWink......i mean just looks at thizz guy......his attitude.....soooooo positive and humble.....down to earth.......accepts criticism (ex: I am sorry sonu je mian shayad woh nahi kar paya woh meri kammi hai)......vs. karunya (ex: ist gala performance he says on AV: "maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke sonu je mere bare mein bad comments de ge").......thizz guy never expected negative crticism........wow.....Deadsooooo just see the difference in conveying acceptance........i think ppl amey is a complete singer......complete humanbeing.........very mature person..........and above and beyond........theeee most reliable and worthy candiate for the indian idol 2 crown.........

oh yaaaaaa more too that (sorry itzz getting longLOL)

A for Amey and A for AbhijeetWink, Both from Bombay, and both went to same institution..........wow........kyaaaaaaaaaa yeee itfaak hai......agar hai to bhaut khubsoort intfaak hai........hia naaaaaaaa........Tongue

feel free to comment

main huu or rahun geeeee "amey kee deewani"

pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
There is absolutely NO CONFUSION over who is a better singer atleast! Personality wise also Karunya is better than Amey. Amey might win this competition but the ultimate crown will definately go to Karunya. He is such a refined singer. Each of his sur's echo so beautifully. Amey eventhough he is 26 lacks finese and maturity in voice. Sandeeps voice seems more mature than his.
cheers
pragati
deslovetiny IF-Dazzler
deslovetiny
deslovetiny

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amey ke deewani

comon guysssssssssss........don't be confused over amey and karunya..........both are equally good singers......no doubt about that.........but here comes the bitter truth.Big smile....sooooooooo believe it or not.......amey really has an edge over karunya........cozz not only he can sing which is one aspect of the indian idol he' z got more to his personality which makes him the best candiate for thizz crown. Amey is 26 years old which tells he'z more experieced, has stuggled more in life and have learned from his mistakes.........vs.....karuyna only 19 (correct me if um wrong).....has not finish school yet.......life is like a happy journy for him right now........and you can really expect him to get off track with success and fame at an early age......i could be wrong....so no hard feelings......amey his whole personality is amey-zingWink......i mean just looks at thizz guy......his attitude.....soooooo positive and humble.....down to earth.......accepts criticism (ex: I am sorry sonu je mian shayad woh nahi kar paya woh meri kammi hai)......vs. karunya (ex: ist gala performance he says on AV: "maine kabhi nahi socha tha ke sonu je mere bare mein bad comments de ge").......thizz guy never expected negative crticism........wow.....Deadsooooo just see the difference in conveying acceptance........i think ppl amey is a complete singer......complete humanbeing.........very mature person..........and above and beyond........theeee most reliable and worthy candiate for the indian idol 2 crown.........

oh yaaaaaa more too that (sorry itzz getting longLOL)

A for Amey and A for AbhijeetWink, Both from Bombay, and both went to same institution..........wow........kyaaaaaaaaaa yeee itfaak hai......agar hai to bhaut khubsoort intfaak hai........hia naaaaaaaa........Tongue

feel free to comment

main huu or rahun geeeee "amey kee deewani"

PLs...We Know U r Amey Ki Diwani!!!

BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABT KARU...Karunya fans will Run After U LOL

It's not Good to Sya Anything bat Any Contestant like this....

Do Promote ur Fav. Contestant But Pls...

Don't Mention Karunya's Name!! Smile

Both Amey n Karu r Best!!!

But Singing Wise, I think Karunya is Better!!

craZEEinlove IF-Rockerz
craZEEinlove
craZEEinlove

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
naw... forget them..Sandeep is the next Indian Idol!!
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pragatimanoj Groupbie
pragatimanoj
pragatimanoj

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReXLoVeR

naw... forget them..Sandeep is the next Indian Idol!!

Way to go!!!!  Forget amey and Karu.  Vote for Sandeep and Anuj.
cheers
pragatiWink
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
how many more posts comparing the two? why can't you post in the same thread?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top