MKAPians' mann Ki Awaaz- 8-12-11 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dhakarn

A good episode 😃 especially P's superb dialogues n kriyas scene 👏

so Prof has no problem with P deciding not to become a mother but liked the changed dynamics in SS-prof relationship ...hated how thakurain made samar feed the cake to M 🤢 n KN n M's photo with samar...but lubbed how baba only cared for his babu's happiness n grabbed samar n took the real family photo 😃 👏

the song n dance was stretched but i think its bec the girl dancing was a semi final contestant of just dance...so may be the channel would have asked to lengthen the scene i want to say that if the CVs kept at this type of torture they will only succeed in making an average viewer run away 😡 KN had no shame dancing with a girl in front of his wife n son ...🤢

lubbalubbed P through out the whole scene...PG was very good n the dialogues were powerful , to the point , covering how samar's friends weren't invited but all others' were ...n how instead of some pleasant n happy music they played po*n music with a bar-type girl to shake her body 🤢 n how every body were enjoying not minding the poor boy...so P had the guts to take samar from right under SS's nose...👏

the last scene ----- lubbalubbed it...anondo bro, balu bhai , jaldi post yesterday's n tonite's pics ...😳 both were trying to cheer samar up in their own way...n loved K's mustache trick...hmmm, but i don't think what samar said was right though ...😉 that P don't like mustache ...😉  K is never without it 😳 ...AB was too good there ...👏 👏 ...so was PG n eklavya ...👏

hmmm, so after seeing them so happy , i think they r going to be very sad soon , as per the article ...with SS taking some evil decision 😡

arushi-tanmay : i want to meet the person who gave arushi , a girl who didn't even complete her computer course, a job with 18000/- salary 🤢 😲  n this tanmay seems to be more springy than komal...one time decent n next time devil

imagine samar under KN & menaka upbringing... the poor kid is gone...😕