dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi,

pls post all ur reviews here Big smile

Edited by dhakarn - 08 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdesanitha7KP_Marinaajitha10-BugsBunny-suk4babithaj---Yemi---ArhainAshishAnondo.RrekrnCaptain_PhilipsMitu_riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' mann Ki Awaaz- 8-12-11" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I LUB U KRISHUUU

i m soo happpyyy n i luubb uuu n respectt uuu for wateva u av done for prats till nooww n wateva ur doinnnClapitna b achey na banboo k arhaina bilkul pagla jaayyeeeWinkjokes asidee m lubin u ma hawtiepiieee 

d way u understand P n ur always wit her supporting her wiping her tears away removing al probs fmr her life giving her happiness making her shmile in d toughest of tymsClaphattss ooff to uuu

n samar aaa aweee usko aj kitna hasaya babaa nnee uskey chachuu ne ahaha diff diff styles of moustachesEmbarrassedHAWTIEPIIEE I WAS BLUSHINNGG hhaayyee luccckkyy P uskey baalll naik kaam mai kam ayeWinkbtw ARHAINA also has long haiirrrTongueehehe

d way babaaa pickedup samarrr n told him to feed d cake to his momEmbarrassedPBig smilei was lyk OMG HES D BST p ur so lucckkyyyEmbarrassed

n ufff AB wht r u eating ahaha ur getn hawtterrr serioucly lubdd ur hairstyle d gelled bak haiirrr neat clean bearrddd n chamakata hua sundar chehraaaEmbarrassedBLUSSHH ur d bsttt

HEROOO KRISHNA SINGH THAKUR IS D BST HUBBYY N D BST CHACHUUU uuufff hes shooo shhweett brings tears in ma eyesss

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeheera1702Mitu_rekrnriyya6

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Awesome Episode.Birthday Gift Is Still On.KriYaS Just Roxxx.
Wakka Wakka
Worst Starting.Means GH.No Review.
Computer SmashGagging
TN Hall.Everyone Was Busy In Birthday Arrangement.But SDS Gave All The Credits To Menaka.
Blah
Then Cute Convo Between SPS-Chinky.These Children Are Really Very Cute.
Butterfly Glitter Cute
Birthday Formality.Thakurs Were Trying To Ignore KriYa.
Toungue OutMissing Teeth
Then Item Song,Item Girl.This KN Is Totally Crazy.He Was Dancing With Item Girl Along With His Father&Son.
Crazy
SPS Started Crying.Then Pratz Took Him Away,After Giving A 'Bhshan'.Fearlessly.
Falling Asleep
Again TanShi.No Review.
You Suck
KriYaS Bedroom.KriYa Was Trying To Cheer Up SPS.Then This Attempt Transformed Into A Cute KriYaS Scene.
Family
No Precap.
No
Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu,Eklaavya.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Oscar Red Carpet 2Oscar Red Carpet 1
Thumbs Up To C.Vs.
Thumbs Up

Edited by -aHnAf- - 08 December 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeMitu_Anondo.Rrekrnriyya6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
     A good episode Big smile especially P's superb dialogues n kriyas scene Clap

so Prof has no problem with P deciding not to become a mother Ouch but liked the changed dynamics in SS-prof relationship ...hated how thakurain made samar feed the cake to M Dead n KN n M's photo with samar...but lubbed how baba only cared for his babu's happiness n grabbed samar n took the real family photo Big smile Clap

the song n dance was stretched but i think its bec the girl dancing was a semi final contestant of just dance...so may be the channel would have asked to lengthen the scene Ouch i want to say that if the CVs kept at this type of torture they will only succeed in making an average viewer run away Angry KN had no shame dancing with a girl in front of his wife n son ...Dead

lubbalubbed P through out the whole scene...PG was very good n the dialogues were powerful , to the point , covering how samar's friends weren't invited but all others' were ...n how instead of some pleasant n happy music they played po*n music with a bar-type girl to shake her body Dead n how every body were enjoying not minding the poor boy...so P had the guts to take samar from right under SS's nose...Clap

the last scene ----- lubbalubbed it...anondo bro, balu bhai , jaldi post yesterday's n tonite's pics ...Embarrassed both were trying to cheer samar up in their own way...n loved K's mustache trick...hmmm, but i don't think what samar said was right though ...Wink that P don't like mustache ...Wink  K is never without it Embarrassed ...AB was too good there ...Clap Clap ...so was PG n eklavya ...Clap

hmmm, so after seeing them so happy , i think they r going to be very sad soon , as per the article ...with SS taking some evil decision Angry

arushi-tanmay : i want to meet the person who gave arushi , a girl who didn't even complete her computer course, a job with 18000/- salary Dead Shocked  n this tanmay seems to be more springy than komal...one time decent n next time devil Ouch

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegde18270fansajitha10KP_Marina-BugsBunny-heera1702suk4HamiSkybabithajLove-u-all---Yemi---Anondo.RrekrnMitu_....Poojie....riyya6

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

so Prof has no problem with P deciding not to become a mother Ouch but liked the changed dynamics in SS-prof relationship ...hated how thakurain made samar feed the cake to M Dead n KN n M's photo with samar...but lubbed how baba only cared for his babu's happiness n grabbed samar n took the real family photo Big smile Clap

the song n dance was stretched but i think its bec the girl dancing was a semi final contestant of just dance...so may be the channel would have asked to lengthen the scene Ouch i want to say that if the CVs kept at this type of torture they will only succeed in making an average viewer run away Angry KN had no shame dancing with a girl in front of his wife n son ...Dead

lubbalubbed P through out the whole scene...PG was very good n the dialogues were powerful , to the point , covering how samar's friends weren't invited but all others' were ...n how instead of some pleasant n happy music they played po*n music with a bar-type girl to shake her body Dead n how every body were enjoying not minding the poor boy...so P had the guts to take samar from right under SS's nose...Clap

the last scene ----- lubbalubbed it...anondo bro, balu bhai , jaldi post yesterday's n tonite's pics ...Embarrassed both were trying to cheer samar up in their own way...n loved K's mustache trick...hmmm, but i don't think what samar said was right though ...Wink that P don't like mustache ...Wink  K is never without it Embarrassed ...AB was too good there ...Clap Clap ...so was PG n eklavya ...Clap

hmmm, so after seeing them so happy , i think they r going to be very sad soon , as per the article ...with SS taking some evil decision Angry

arushi-tanmay : i want to meet the person who gave arushi , a girl who didn't even complete her computer course, a job with 18000/- salary Dead Shocked  n this tanmay seems to be more springy than komal...one time decent n next time devil Ouch

@ bold: Thanks...didn't realised it...TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeAnondo.R

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

ClapStarClapStarClapStar

Anondo.Rriyya6

ninahegde

ninahegde

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Somewhat I felt Prats over reacted too much due to possessiveness towards Samar...Hug...I think she should have tactfully handled the situation...instead of humiliating her in-law's in front of others. It is Thakurian way of celebration going on all these years...these people can't enjoy the ikky...micky..chikky mouse birthday celebration as thought by Prats. Born habits can be broken but can't be forgotten Confused I fear this may lead to some adverse reaction towards Prats in futureErmm

Our Baba jem of the character balances the situation and takes care of his Babu. I am really proud of him being so natural charmerThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

18270fansbabithajAnondo.Rriyya6

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Dhanya great review,episode was good Kriyas a happy and cute family loved them but i am afraid these moments have very short life.Special mention i really like the was Krishna played with Pratigya's hair for Samar her hair touching his face how romantic.

babithajriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top