Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Didn't ASR see her tears today? (Page 2)

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I think the reason he said unbelievable was because usually she has a lot to talk to (because just yesterday he had muttered that she never needs a reason to talk) but today was completely silent even when he asked her and he did notice her tears, that is why tomorrow we will see him going downstairs although he doesn't believe in Pooja paath. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rempyLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

he is going to come down tomorrow just to investigate her tears. Have patience buddies. 

I hope he does... because in the SBS segment he just stood there studying what was unfolding in front of him but did nothing to stop KKG's pain.. I hope he goes after her...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rempy

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hparul

I think the reason he said unbelievable was because usually she has a lot to talk to (because just yesterday he had muttered that she never needs a reason to talk) but today was completely silent even when he asked her and he did notice her tears, that is why tomorrow we will see him going downstairs although he doesn't believe in Pooja paath. 

Aap ki mooh men Jalebiyan...I hope this is what will happen tomorrow.. what he uttered in the end was a bit callous..Smile
omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Arnav loves Khushi, of course in his own special way n it is the upset Khushi who would urge him to come downstairs to assist the Puja. This man has given his heart unknowingly or knowingly but it is too much for him to admitEmbarrassed Tomorrow he'll see her distress n hopefully he will investigate but will Khushi really say anything i doubt itOuch

LadyLaLa

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly...the man who always senses her pain failed to even see the tears in her eyes today.
Why do Cv's keep going backwards instead of trying to develop this love story a little,hopefully tomorrow Arnav will show some concern and hopefully the Snake revelation is not going to be stretched for the whole episode.

LadyLaLa

sweetygirl28 IF-Dazzler
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

in today epi i saw only the last part that too for arhi scene.. may be they ll show him concerned in tomorrows epi.. lets hope for the best!!!

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

in today epi i saw only the last part that too for arhi scene.. may be they ll show him concerned in tomorrows epi.. lets hope for the best!!!

Yep I too watched the episode in FF... I am eagerly waiting for the episode tomorrow...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index