Why Didn't ASR see her tears today? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by hparul

I think the reason he said unbelievable was because usually she has a lot to talk to (because just yesterday he had muttered that she never needs a reason to talk) but today was completely silent even when he asked her and he did notice her tears, that is why tomorrow we will see him going downstairs although he doesn't believe in Pooja paath. 

Aap ki mooh men Jalebiyan...I hope this is what will happen tomorrow.. what he uttered in the end was a bit callous..😊
Arnav loves Khushi, of course in his own special way n it is the upset Khushi who would urge him to come downstairs to assist the Puja. This man has given his heart unknowingly or knowingly but it is too much for him to admit😳 Tomorrow he'll see her distress n hopefully he will investigate but will Khushi really say anything i doubt it
My thoughts exactly...the man who always senses her pain failed to even see the tears in her eyes today.
Why do Cv's keep going backwards instead of trying to develop this love story a little,hopefully tomorrow Arnav will show some concern and hopefully the Snake revelation is not going to be stretched for the whole episode.

in today epi i saw only the last part that too for arhi scene.. may be they ll show him concerned in tomorrows epi.. lets hope for the best!!!

Originally posted by sweetygirl28

in today epi i saw only the last part that too for arhi scene.. may be they ll show him concerned in tomorrows epi.. lets hope for the best!!!

Yep I too watched the episode in FF... I am eagerly waiting for the episode tomorrow...