Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
She wandered into ASR's room today... He asked her if she wants something, if she wanted to discuss something but failed to see the tears in her eyes.. I thought ASR was the one who always is aware of her feelings and is the first to spot her tears but somehow he failed to  see them..

Hope in tomorrow's episode he will do something about it and be persistent in finding out the truth behind her sadness... Argh...its so frustrating..

Do you feel the same way?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 08 December 2011 at 10:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiKoniRin630iluvdarcySuman786ccuteaangelspsharmilasun2011shaz2009sweetygirl28-Antu-_-Aslan-smitarCDloveMephistoArhimaniac--Nargis--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Didn't ASR see her tears today?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Seattleite

Seattleite

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Seriously I dont know the relation between arhi now... they dont seem desperate to see each other... its like if the arnav-la marriage is tomorrow, he is okay to get married... he doesnot feel bad that khushi is engaged... he is like the good old ASR sitting carefree and working...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shaz2009LadyLaLa

Arhimaniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Arhimaniac

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

She wandered into ASR's room today... He asked her if she wants something, if she wanted to discuss something but failed to see the tears in her eyes.. I thought ASR was who is always aware of her feelings and is the first to spot her tears did not see them..

Hope in tomorrow's episode he will do something about it and be persistent in finding out the truth... Argh...its so frustrating..

Absolutely!!! was thinking of making a post on that...he didn't see the tears...and then the "unbelievable" was uncalled for...she obviously seemed super confused and upset...i wanted concern after she left...maybe with a dialogue like..."ise kiya hua" or maybe..."yeh itni pareshan kiyun lag rahi thi"...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shaz2009-Antu-_-Aslan-CDloveLadyLaLa-CoolChick-

-CoolChick-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CoolChick-

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
yes even tht bothered me...Unhappy...hw cud he miss those tears????? wen hes da one who gets soo soo deeply affected by them...some sort of concern was needed der...rather than Unbelievable !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011LadyLaLaArhimaniac

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oh...

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

She wandered into ASR's room today... He asked her if she wants something, if she wanted to discuss something but failed to see the tears in her eyes.. I thought ASR was who is always aware of her feelings and is the first to spot her tears did not see them..

Hope in tomorrow's episode he will do something about it and be persistent in finding out the truth... Argh...its so frustrating..

Absolutely!!! was thinking of making a post on that...he didn't see the tears...and then the "unbelievable" was uncalled for...she obviously seemed super confused and upset...i wanted concern after she left...maybe with a dialogue like..."ise kiya hua" or maybe..."yeh itni pareshan kiyun lag rahi thi"...

Exactly, even I was wondering why he said "unbelievable"... But I liked the concern in his voice... the usual ASR would have asked "what the" but his tone was one that of concern and care but the last word was not needed ... I would have liked had he gone after her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yup the lack of concern is one reason im saying that there is definitely going to be a hate marrigae track Cry CVs are slowly paving way for that...
if Arnav suddenly start becoming distant with Kushi and her feelings, its easier for them to initiate the hate marriage track.
That 'unbelievable' hit me hard that thats what CVs are up to. or else arnav would never have said that when he clearly saw her upset and worried.

uuurrrghhh Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011LadyLaLa

msg1

msg1

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Its because he promised himself not to be bothered by her tears anymore.

Just a thought, though I haven't watched the episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

bidz

IF-Dazzler

bidz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
he is going to come down tomorrow just to investigate her tears. Have patience buddies. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xara123spsharmilasun2011LadyLaLa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.