Hema Magician of breath control and Voice

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Yes, today i heard Karu perform ramta jogi and he missed his breath at 2 or 3 places and infact while rendering tananaana tana tanannanan tana he missed atthe last stanza and couldnt really hold his breath at this point😭  but was able to  continue rather than fumble and fullmarks to him on thatπŸ‘.

But Karus performance was the best IN II2 today in both the songs, this just goeson to show the calibre and versatility of HEMAAAA the great.πŸ‘πŸ‘

recently Gajji also conceded that his fav was HEMA.

Edited by ramkee9 - 18 years ago
Hema's breathcontrol was the best on the show in guys.... Most of the songs he attempted he had to go breathless for some good period..

and what bigger proof than Nahin Saamne !! I timed it yesterday, first preyasi is 15 seconds and 2nd priyasi was 18 seconds long !!!!

he is crazzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

but i think the best in breath control was nihira.. hear her rahe na rahe hum (final song), no music and u can hardly hear her breath !
Karunya did performed well last night, He is the in IL2, hope his fate won't end up like Hema's... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

And NIHIRA was the best among all in SRGMP C 2005
yea...hems breath control is too unbeatable..i havent really heard nihira controllign her breath but i guess she is good in it too..

i'd say hemu and nihira were the only two singers who could really control their breaths well singing, not once have i seen them going out of breath in any of the difficult songs they chose. HATS OFF πŸ‘ to the two BEST singers of C2005 unfortunately not the winners. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ramkee9

Yes, today i heard Karu perform ramta jogi and he missed his breath at 2 or 3 places and infact while rendering tananaana tana tanannanan tana he missed atthe last stanza and couldnt really hold his breath at this point😭  but was able to  continue rather than fumble and fullmarks to him on thatπŸ‘.

But Karus performance was the best IN II2 today in both the songs, this just goeson to show the calibre and versatility of HEMAAAA the great.πŸ‘πŸ‘

recently Gajji also conceded that his fav was HEMA.

But I wud want want u to consider the fact that Hema's n Karunya's tracks were diff....Hema's track had chorus but Karu was singing that part also....I think both of them are very good in their own respects...I luv Hema's voice quality and timbre....I like Karunya's versatility...I've heard him sing more variety of songs(not in just these contests but also in their stage performances and other contests on Telugu channels) than Hema...but I feel both of them are equally good......

I just wanted u to consider the fact that their tracks were diff before we pass any judgement....