India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Hema Magician of breath control and Voice

ramkee9 Groupbie
ramkee9
ramkee9

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Yes, today i heard Karu perform ramta jogi and he missed his breath at 2 or 3 places and infact while rendering tananaana tana tanannanan tana he missed atthe last stanza and couldnt really hold his breath at this pointCry  but was able to  continue rather than fumble and fullmarks to him on thatClap.

But Karus performance was the best IN II2 today in both the songs, this just goeson to show the calibre and versatility of HEMAAAA the great.ClapClap

recently Gajji also conceded that his fav was HEMA.

Edited by ramkee9 - 13 March 2006 at 2:27pm

madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hema's breathcontrol was the best on the show in guys.... Most of the songs he attempted he had to go breathless for some good period..

and what bigger proof than Nahin Saamne !! I timed it yesterday, first preyasi is 15 seconds and 2nd priyasi was 18 seconds long !!!!

he is crazzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

but i think the best in breath control was nihira.. hear her rahe na rahe hum (final song), no music and u can hardly hear her breath !
uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 March 2006 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Karunya did performed well last night, He is the in IL2, hope his fate won't end up like Hema's... Confused Confused

And NIHIRA was the best among all in SRGMP C 2005
twinkle44 Senior Member
twinkle44
twinkle44

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 5:27am | IP Logged
yea...hems breath control is too unbeatable..i havent really heard nihira controllign her breath but i guess she is good in it too..
Sima Samuel Senior Member
Sima Samuel
Sima Samuel

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged

i'd say hemu and nihira were the only two singers who could really control their breaths well singing, not once have i seen them going out of breath in any of the difficult songs they chose. HATS OFF Clap to the two BEST singers of C2005 unfortunately not the winners. Confused
luvmusic Goldie
luvmusic
luvmusic

Posted: 14 March 2006 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramkee9

Yes, today i heard Karu perform ramta jogi and he missed his breath at 2 or 3 places and infact while rendering tananaana tana tanannanan tana he missed atthe last stanza and couldnt really hold his breath at this pointCry  but was able to  continue rather than fumble and fullmarks to him on thatClap.

But Karus performance was the best IN II2 today in both the songs, this just goeson to show the calibre and versatility of HEMAAAA the great.ClapClap

recently Gajji also conceded that his fav was HEMA.

But I wud want want u to consider the fact that Hema's n Karunya's tracks were diff....Hema's track had chorus but Karu was singing that part also....I think both of them are very good in their own respects...I luv Hema's voice quality and timbre....I like Karunya's versatility...I've heard him sing more variety of songs(not in just these contests but also in their stage performances and other contests on Telugu channels) than Hema...but I feel both of them are equally good......

I just wanted u to consider the fact that their tracks were diff before we pass any judgement....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top