Indian Idol 6

Amey almost gave another excuse?

amey ke deewani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

๐Ÿ˜›okayyyyyyy okayyyyyyyyyy.....dont get all mad n stuff...........but i think it wazzzzz really cuteeeeeeeee way of saying "main excuse nahi dena chahta par..."๐Ÿ˜ƒ.........lol......amey is such a sweetheart....i really luvv him.......i know most ppl on thizz form luve him tooo.......but plzzzzzz save him........cozz karunya๐Ÿ˜ก( not to hurt anyone's feelings)  is a good singer and i know that ......but pple he's keep getting better n better..........amey.........he's gonna gove you tough cometetion.........n plzzzzzzzzzz work hard.........he'zz picking all sukwinder song.....de ones he's best at.........wuy cant' you do it toooooo๐Ÿ˜ก.......huh....iight leemme go know before karu fans get all mad at me..........

p.s. i like karu too so dont  bash meeeeee.........๐Ÿ˜‰

But ameyyyyyyyyyy............to meri jaaaaaaaaan hai, mera jahan hai..........kyon ke main huu amey keeeee dewaanii๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by amey ke deewani - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
i like u ..coz u like karu and amey lolll ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tamana6 thumbnail
yes Amey is the best i hope indai vote for him plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz people vot for him. don lose a singer like amey he really deserve sooooooooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz vote 4 him
Amey is the best
karunya vs amey in the final, it will one hell of a competition. hope they make it 2 the final 2
pragatimanoj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is noc ompetition betwwen the two. Karunya is a winner whether he wins the contest or not.
cheers
pragati
hotpink thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pragatimanoj

There is noc ompetition betwwen the two. Karunya is a winner whether he wins the contest or not.
cheers
pragati

yes ther is!!!๐Ÿ˜ก ameys just as good if not better!!!!much mre versitile!DNT HATE,CONGRATULATE!!!!

n e ways im not startin an arguement but just coz sonu nigams partial that dusnt mean amey isnt as good as karu!!i think they both on the same level.karu cudnt sing soft slow melodious songs like amey n amey cudnt do the high pitchd sukhwinder songs.

AMEYS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!VOTE FOR AMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pessi thumbnail
karu is the best. Amey comes nowhere near karu...

karu has set new standards for indian idol.

cheers
prasad.
prasadk thumbnail
Karu is electryfying on the stage and in his voice. I am sure Amey and Karu are one of amongst the best young singers but it is unfortunate to have them together in this league.

Both are terrific but KARU should win and I think nobody make that mistake by not voting him unless Karu does not keep his performance in next galas as he has been promising.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
kk

karu fans... plz realize she is new..and she does not know about the agreement we had

dont bash now!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

the bottom line is...if amey and karu are top 2...itz a tough competition all together...and may the best man win!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

but plzzzz vote for them!!! we have to see them in top 2

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
sejal2005 thumbnail
Karunya's weakness overconfident but great singer
looks department so so
he tries to be another shamit remember him fame gurukul
he went with a bang ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

only support Amey he rulz why he can sing slow fast any songs with grace power love he is so humbel honest with one unique voice we are searching for too bad sonu hates him ๐Ÿ˜ก people Amey needs votes lots of them who wants arrogant singer  or humble great singer you choose standing ovation for Amey ๐Ÿ‘ Vote for Amey Edited by sejal2005 - 18 years ago