Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Here we go round the mulberry bush (Page 2)

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

I am pretty darn sure Snake is either going to hurt Khushi or devise a plan to cast her in a very bad light in front of the Raizadas. 

And guess who will join the bandwagon first of pointing a finger at Khushi? Of course our most reliable Buaji...She just needs a reason to insult Khushi and exclaim that she is an orphan who was given "sahara" by the Guptas Angry

Aww man I am so mad, I need to relax with a glass of wine

Most probably he might hurt Khushi coz he admitted that to babuji if things dont go like he wants. It this called love/ lust? I simply think he is obsessed with Khushi and turning into a psychoAngry
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

Seriously!!! I am amazed by how the Gupta ladies decided to go shopping when the patriarch is unwell. And Khushi who mentions this on the phone also decides to go to RM. so who is taking care of the father? 

And so Shyam's secret is still not revealed!! And our heroine will stay mum until her sisters's wedding so a nice plum case can be built against her by the lawyer Snake.

While Anjali continues to inhale the incense fumes so much daily and is so high that she is on a different planet!!!!

Sorry but I am in a bad mood today after watching the episode Angry

All the ladies in this serial don't even have an iota of brain... at least this is my conclusion...LOL

One goes around temples and worships the feet of her husband  .. who incidentally is the biggest cad in town...

the other only knows to shed bucket loads of tears .. forgets she is the elder of the sisters and that she needs to take care of the younger one...or to see if she is happy... she comes across as a  selfish person to me...Ouch

Buaji is like the Shrek... I don't know what she saw in Shyam... Buaji will top the list if we had a Darwin Awards for IPKKND Angry

The less said about Garima the best.. she neither takes care of her husband.. it is always Payal, Khushi or Shyam (more torturing him) who is always by his bedside.. nor does she care for her daughters... Ouch

LA is very frivolous... She is only concerned about her attire, how she looks and pose next to ASR..Ouch

Edited by LadyLaLa - 08 December 2011 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetygirl28

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Okay, so quick question, is it even legal to have more than one wife in India? 
thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

All the ladies in this serial don't have an iota of brain... at least this is my conclusion...LOL

One goes around temples and worships her husband feet .. who is the bigged cad in town...

the other only knows to shed bucket loads of tears .. forgets she is the elder of the sisters and that she needs to take care of the younger one...or see she is happy... she comes across as selfish to me...Ouch

Buaji is like the Shrek... I don't know what she saw in Shyam... Buaji will top the list if we had a Darwin Awards for IPKKND Angry

The less said about Garima the best.. she neither takes care of her husband.. it is always Payal, Khushi or Shyam (more torturing him) who is always by his bedside.. nor does she cares for her daughters... Ouch

LA is very frivolous... She is only concerned about her attire, how she looks and pose next to ASR..

The men are not much better to be honest.

You have ASR, who goes from hot to cold in seconds. He wants Kushi, but he pushes her away. He makes her cry, and then ask himself why he made her cry...ect.

Akash, is just running around after Payal like a little puppy dog.

Akash's father doesn't really do anything, and he doesn't seem to have it in him to reprimand his wife's rude behavior.

Kushi's father, yes he can't really do much, because of medical reasons, and no one listens to him when he tries to communicate, so he gets a pass...

Shyam is just stupid. end of story. The only reason that he even get away with any of this stuff is because some of these characters are just too stupid to live.

With that said, it the fault of the writers, and no one else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerB

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

All the ladies in this serial don't have an iota of brain... at least this is my conclusion...LOL

One goes around temples and worships her husband feet .. who is the bigged cad in town...

the other only knows to shed bucket loads of tears .. forgets she is the elder of the sisters and that she needs to take care of the younger one...or see she is happy... she comes across as selfish to me...Ouch

The less said about Garima the best.. she neither takes care of her husband.. it is always Payal, Khushi or Shyam (more torturing him) who is always by his bedside.. nor does she cares for her daughters... Ouch

LA is very frivolous... She is only concerned about her attire, how she looks and pose next to ASR..

The men are not much better to be honest.

You have ASR, who goes from hot to cold in seconds. He wants Kushi, but he pushes her away. He makes her cry, and then ask himself why he made her cry...ect.

Akash, is just running around after Payal like a little puppy dog.

Akash's father doesn't really do anything, and he doesn't seem to have it in him to reprimand his wife's rude behavior.

Kushi's father, yes he can't really do much, because of medical reasons, and no one listens to him when he tries to communicate, so he gets a pass...

Shyam is just stupid. end of story. The only reason that he even get away with any of this stuff is because some of these characters are just too stupid to live.

With that said, it the fault of the writers, and no one else.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Now we know why a Cad like Shyam is ruling the roost LOL He knows noone will catch him... But wait Devi Maiya in the form of Khushi will track him down LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index