Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

WorkerB

WorkerB

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Seriously!!! I am amazed by how the Gupta ladies decided to go shopping when the patriarch is unwell. And Khushi who mentions this on the phone also decides to go to RM. so who is taking care of the father? 

And so Shyam's secret is still not revealed!! And our heroine will stay mum until her sisters's wedding so a nice plum case can be built against her by the lawyer Snake.

While Anjali continues to inhale the incense fumes so much daily and is so high that she is on a different planet!!!!

Sorry but I am in a bad mood today after watching the episode Angry

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970schwailuvdarcyjennylives85Surefire27RiHar20serendipity235mirnalinisweetygirl28nature-loversubiscs--Krish--ShiningStar18smitar..Amina..pinky_blueskiesaa123.80ajoopsbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Here we go round the mulberry bush" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Dont be sad dear...am sure there will be nice twists and stories for us...who ever thought that shyam will be revealed so sooon...I mean I initially thought that shyam will only be revealed next year.. and payash marriage will happen after arhi marriage and so on...but with the current twists and all...lets hope its going to be a good and edge-of-seat future episodes for us fans Smile

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I hear ya...totally with you.
They're gonna stretch this track and show an emotionally tortured Khushi battling her emotions alone. Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverShiningStar18pinky_blueskiesaa123.80

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
dont worry dear...i think this is needed for shyam's revelation but i just hope they dont drag the sad track for ages...

CV's are always good at keeping us on toes so hope they do that again...

WorkerB

WorkerB

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am pretty darn sure Snake is either going to hurt Khushi or devise a plan to cast her in a very bad light in front of the Raizadas. 

And guess who will join the bandwagon first of pointing a finger at Khushi? Of course our most reliable Buaji...She just needs a reason to insult Khushi and exclaim that she is an orphan who was given "sahara" by the Guptas Angry

Aww man I am so mad, I need to relax with a glass of wine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surefire27

thingcalledlove

Groupbie

thingcalledlove

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
See that is one thing I can't figure out about what everyone seems to be pointing out. It's not like Kushi is the only one that knows about Shyam. Her whole family knows of him. There is only so long she could even suffer, considering that Payal is marrying into family, and would eventually see Shyam, and would know the truth, even if Kushi decided to stay quiet about it.

A much more plausible situation would be that Shyam ends up cutting ties with Kushi, and then does his best to discredit Kushi's entire family. Mami ji, would jump on board immediately, because it would mean breaking apart Akash and Payal. And then you would have ASR being all conflicted (as usual), and then they draw out that whole thing for month and months and months until someone finally believes them...ect.

I'm not saying that would happen, I'm just saying that would be more believable then everyone turning on Kushi alone. Then again, nothing about this show is believable in the first place.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ran-ArshifanWorkerBnature-loverJennyAvni

WorkerB

WorkerB

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I agree. Even Anjali knows that Khushi hasn't ever seen Anjali's husband. So how does it all work out??

GanBarunFan

IF-Rockerz

GanBarunFan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayvr

Seriously!!! I am amazed by how the Gupta ladies decided to go shopping when the patriarch is unwell. And Khushi who mentions this on the phone also decides to go to RM. so who is taking care of the father? 

And so Shyam's secret is still not revealed!! And our heroine will stay mum until her sisters's wedding so a nice plum case can be built against her by the lawyer Snake.

While Anjali continues to inhale the incense fumes so much daily and is so high that she is on a different planet!!!!

Sorry but I am in a bad mood today after watching the episode Angry

so true!!!! ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorkerB

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.