Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelkrasschhedajaanmerisaggi80SURA001naniFREEZING85sawar128rudmilaAnuszkaharish_kenasphKaranika-KMHmyths_vazRuhee_95ekomasprajjuniya_swilddevil2010-mesmerised-.logsdreamy4evernaj7soni-zee-kavita-Marvel-freakDarine1980IndigoBluesanitaranichucklebuddyapril10KhatamKahaniSoaps1nikita_88Rajiniliciouspyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8th Dec,11: WU : Kastur in two minds!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zinebnou

zinebnou

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hello evry one Wink
me too ask for WU LOLLOL
they really help  to preview the episode's CryAngry   what is happing this week why the W U is not  regular CryCry   i m very sad CryAngry  i think the member's here forget us OuchOuch
anyway the WU really hlp me to  anderstand  what is happing in the show ( i m no hindi speaking i here becoz of MOHUR )  so i m ur guest  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalitondra

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zinebnou

hello evry one Wink
me too ask for WU LOLLOL
they really help  to preview the episode's CryAngry   what is happing this week why the W U is not  regular CryCry   i m very sad CryAngry  i think the member's here forget us OuchOuch
anyway the WU really hlp me to  anderstand  what is happing in the show ( i m no hindi speaking i here becoz of MOHUR )  so i m ur guest  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL m th WU-dater for Thurs.. n i m doing the update... about the rest.. u can pm Shruti.. the global mod.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zinebnouKalitondra

zinebnou

zinebnou

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by zinebnou

hello evry one Wink
me too ask for WU LOLLOL

LOL m th WU-dater for Thurs.. n i m doing the update... about the rest.. u can pm Shruti.. the global mod.. Smile
thank u my dearrr   it is a detailed  WU  i is really help LOLLOLLOLthank u Embarrassed

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Updated..

zinebnou

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Tanu.

Zine, sorry about the lack of updates. I understand how much it's needed for many.  I was busy on Monday plus there was too much hooplah about the episode, I didn't have the heart to PM anyone to ask them to recap.

I don't know if Wednesday's recap has been put up yet.  The cancellation news had come out, so that too put a damper on many of our moods.

I'll try to see over the weekend if those can't be updated.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zinebnouKalitondraArmu4evapyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Tanu

Kastur , Kastur I wonder what are you going to do get to the truth. The fastest way would be to just ask Mohan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjuArmu4eva

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top